1. Update 14.9.

Welp as you can see i want talk about latest update.
    So i just log ingame today after i saw this on website and i wanted to farm some valors then i created raid to TOES but what happend next?
    I moved to entrance and only what i saw was: "Instance is closed both." both 10 and 25man....
    What happend?

2. That has nothing to do with todays update, it was closed before because of some issues, I donĀ“t really know anything about todays update, no changelog, nothing changed ingame that i would mention

3. Prolly some grass size fix or something . Minor stuff

4. I noticed that bonus rep works for MSP, also the mobs give Huojin Pandaren rep.

5. I hope this update was tuning for low lvl content

6. This update was about this, 7:XT emote corrected,high priroriot fix over 2 upvodets on bugtracker.

7. I noticed that bonus rep works for MSP, also the mobs give Huojin Pandaren rep.
    This was already set in motion before the 14th, son.......

Skybro
    The most major change with this update was the pre patch of the challenge mode system.
    Although no instances are available yet with challenge mode difficulty the base system now exists and will allow our scripters to update existing MoP dungeons with challenge mode in future updates.

9. Everything is a "pre patch" for something that's gonna come in the "next few weeks".....

10. what point make hype about old content one month ago if u will not add it ?

11. Last month a gm said that low lvl content would be released end of aug begin Sept and they haven't followed through or gave any info.
    Shocking...

Skybro
    Nobody said we had abandoned low level content, we still have a developer porting all the content from WotLK and Cata.

13. Nobody said we had abandoned low level content, we still have a developer porting all the content from WotLK and Cata.
    One of your gm's said ingame low level content would be implemented end of august, begin september, there was a post in here somewhere with a screenshot..

It's sept 15th now and dungeons and raids still closed, no more info has been given about the status and it wasnt only wotlk and cata, Warmane said ALL content till MOP, so also all vanilla, tbc, wotlk and cata dungeons and raids.
    Edited: September 15, 2016

14. Nobody said we had abandoned low level content, we still have a developer porting all the content from WotLK and Cata.
    One of your gm's said ingame low level content would be implemented end of august, begin september, there was a post in here somewhere with a screenshot..
    ETAs are always a risk... and when talking about a small team, often off by quite a bit because if 1-2 people work on something, there's only so much more they can do if they need to hurry, when a theoretical manager has 10 devs working on code he can just shift 3 others from some other section and help with the currently 'urgent deadline incoming' project and more or less hold to it

besides... wouldn't you rather have proper old content working properly, unlike the... eh, patchwerk style cata got? crashes, bugs, lots of stuff isn't even open or it got "fixed" since and no longer works(BRD gates, Molten Core empty but open - what is up with that, ICC gunship still bugged, tp in ulduar not doing crap...) that's what happens when you make devs hurry without properly checking and making sure stuff works..

so you want it tomorrow buggy or in november working fine?
    Edited: September 15, 2016

123 Last