1. In BG after year and a half ^_^

Get on wow and random BG after year and half....and this happening o_0 49-0 score

Is there any PVP challenge on Neltharion or ????

2. Is there any PVP challenge on Neltharion or ????
    Yes, there is... Just not in Random BGs (but that is not just a neltharion issue :p)
    Edited: September 15, 2016

3. Get on wow and random BG after year and half....and this happening o_0 49-0 score

Is there any PVP challenge on Neltharion or ????
    lol anyone can do that since bgs are filled with low geared bots

4. You *are* Horde afterall ... soo what did you expect?

5. guess ill be the one

nice binds
    I was just waiting for someones dank comment.

6. I dont know what you have i like those jinxed and fatality synced premades with 3 heal 2 firemages 2 warlocks and 2 rogues pro cc exploiter <3

7. I dont know what you have i like those jinxed and fatality synced premades with 3 heal 2 firemages 2 warlocks and 2 rogues pro cc exploiter <3
    I assume you got rekt and now you're sad?

8. I assume you got rekt and now you're sad?
    And he's also Alvie aka Timmy21 so yes, thats kinda normal.

9. Lots /Gingerface

bottom spells bar can be switched with another one ,and there is totems..(switching them with tab and space ) is strange but im faster than light with them even after long time no playing :) .. :)
    to see how it looks

https://youtu.be/WiBpjVowwdw
    Edited: September 16, 2016

10. I assume you got rekt and now you're sad?
    LOL from you ? actually the last maybe 15 premades i joined if it was jinxed or fatality i won with literally grps il 380 average cause i ****ed ur heals with 65k crits to death so why i should be sad? actually i farm you :-)

11. LOL from you ? actually the last maybe 15 premades i joined if it was jinxed or fatality i won with literally grps il 380 average cause i ****ed ur heals with 65k crits to death so why i should be sad? actually i farm you :-)
    triggered lul

12. Yeah i mean they can say what they want but actually their is a reason why every premade focus me and not the ally heals and when a dps is killed before the heals from a premade horde grp, you know why they do it, cause they are afraid its funny and i like it :D

13. so why i should be sad?
    Good question....

Alvie, 2.8k TBC Fire Lord >:D

14. LOL from you ? actually the last maybe 15 premades i joined if it was jinxed or fatality i won with literally grps il 380 average cause i ****ed ur heals with 65k crits to death so why i should be sad? actually i farm you :-)
    Last time I checked, it was my flag in your back so yeah, stay mad.

12 Last