1. http://imgur.com/a/iBq0f
    Double Glorenzelg build, u need to lose the ashen ring, from my point of view, since u drop **** ton of armor penetration which u need to gem and there for lose loads of atk power, and u gain **** ton of hit which u dont need... Added the haste version aswell, rip attack power.

@Bensten, ive noticed, atleast from my expirience on dummyes on ally side, that they have broken stats, like expertise cap for example (u can dps them with 0 expertise, not a single dodge / parry will occure) so it might be the case with the crit supression aswell.
    Try to test it inside ICC if posible on bosses like DBS / Festergut where u can drop DBW and only melee attack it and still kill the boss duo to lack of 1 dps. xD
    It should be working when u attack the target with higher lvl than urs if u think about it. For example, hit works the same way, u need only 5% hit to cap everything as a melee when u are attacking lvl 80 target, u need 8% hit to cap everything as a melee when u are attacking lvl 83 target (boss).

About soft crit cap: Critical Strike - wowwiki
    Attacks made by a level 80 dual wielder against a level 83 mob have the following table from the front and rear:

From the front, dual-wielding
    Result Chance
    Miss 27.0%
    Dodge 6.5%
    Parry 14%
    Glancing Blow 24.0%
    Block 6.5%
    Combined hit + crit 21%

From the rear, dual-wielding
    Result Chance
    Miss 27%
    Dodge 6.5%
    Parry 0%
    Glancing Blow 24.0%
    Block 0%
    Combined hit + crit 42.5%

If u are expertise soft capped (22 on warmane) Dodge goes to 0%. If u are hit capped (8%) miss goes to 19% (more or less since its rng), so that leaves 57% for combined hit + crit, which means ur soft crit cap should be 62%, cos of the -4.8% crit suppresion (lets round it and say 5%).

2. Why did they remove Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand?

I wanted to purchase Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand for my DK but that item is removed from points store, WTF?! Does anyone know why is that and will they bring it back in store? It's really stupid for everyone to run arount with end game weapons while im supposed to kill lich king or win battlegrounds with wooden training sword. I have 60 vote points and not a good item to spend it on..

3. I wanted to purchase Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand for my DK but that item is removed from points store, WTF?! Does anyone know why is that and will they bring it back in store? It's really stupid for everyone to run arount with end game weapons while im supposed to kill lich king or win battlegrounds with wooden training sword. I have 60 vote points and not a good item to spend it on..
    Icecrown's point marketplace will be reconfigured in terms of items' quality to be in line of the offerings on other realms across the board. This change will be done on October 23, 2016...
    All the high level items (ilvl > 239) have been removed.

First ... 345