1. doing something about Plans: Adamantite Rod

is it possible to do something about the limited supply and those who just use bots or just camp (and don't really need it) to sell it with ridicules price in AH? i think making it BoP is a way to go or has faster respawn time like 30 min? it's just abusing :/
    even with very fast login after server restart i can't match some suspicious players

2. Modifying respawn timers/item property would be custom changes,so your request will be probably denied.Just find a BS with it,if you're on horde side,IC,then send me a pm and i can make it for you free if you have the mats.

3. I have been camping this for about a week now, and have not seen it spawn once. I know I am not on 24/7 but it's kind of rediculous that someone has it perfectly camped so nobody else can get it.

4. i don't agree with this. I think that it should be left blizzlike. Either spend the money on AH, or wait for it to respawn more patiently.

5. @Michael1212 the blizzlike respawn times are much lower than the ones there are here.

for instance the elementium plated exhaust pipe has a blizzlike respawn time of about 2hs. here its almost 8hs respawn.. if not more..

6. you do know that you can purchase a ready-made runed titanium rod at 3C right

edit: nvm seems that got removed sometimes

7. People probably found way to use re-spawn timer.

@Michael1212 the blizzlike respawn times are much lower than the ones there are here.

for instance the elementium plated exhaust pipe has a blizzlike respawn time of about 2hs. here its almost 8hs respawn.. if not more..
    I am new to the Icecrown. But I have been play quite while at Outland--TBC server. So what I have experienced was based on that so I might be wrong.
    But people found way to calculate the re-spawn timer on the Outland server. So what they do is that they make several 1 to 10 level characters and summoned or walked to there and camping the store.
    And whenever crashed server, that 1 level character can easily take item. And then they know almost exact time of respawn and take it.

Now August 13, 2019. But it still same like 2016, it seems. AH price is plans for 240+ to 800 gold and rod is 312 to 317 gold.

I don't know how many new player joined in Icecrown and take professions for blacksmithing and enchanting. So many people still farming the plans doesn't really make sense.
    Some people knew respawn time on the server, I guess. I might be wrong, of course.