1. (A) Glyph of Inferno Blast

Greetings,
    I wonder if anyone can make me Glyph of Inferno Blast, i'd be very grateful & happy to pay 100k gold for it. Contact me ingame whenever i'm online or COD me.

Regards,
    Komx
    Comz

2. Greetings,
    I wonder if anyone can make me Glyph of Inferno Blast, i'd be very grateful & happy to pay 100k gold for it. Contact me ingame whenever i'm online or COD me.

Regards,
    Komx
    Comz
    Northrend Research for some glyphs is not working, including this.

3. Thanks for the quick reply my friend. Is the glyph worth it to be put on the bug report? On a sidenote, i'll del this thread later.
    Edited: September 17, 2016

4. Thanks for the quick reply my friend. Is the glyph worth it to be put on the bug report? On a sidenote, i'll del this thread later.
    No, Bugtracker is sincerelly useless, they fix things at random, no matter it's priority or anything

Examples of random fixes:

Glyph of One with Nature and Glyph of Regenerative Magic got number fixes (calculations and such), while the Glyphs are still undropable (the recipes)

So, they just fix whatever, without taking the time to see if the item even exist, or if there are other reports about it

5. What about Evaporation and Condensation glyphs? Are they also bugged? Can't find them on AH for half month

6. Thanks for the quick reply my friend. Is the glyph worth it to be put on the bug report? On a sidenote, i'll del this thread later.
    It is already on bugreport more than 1 yr afaik :D

7. Then i guess RIP this thread **crying*

8. It's already reported, but that was more than 3 months ago with no progress.