1. time to come back?

Hi everyone,
    i used to play on warname one year ago but i stopped due to studies.
    Now i've seen that there is a new server (ice...) whit an important population, my question is this one: is the pvp(arena and battlegrounds ) working all day with a consequent population playing ?
    I would to come back but i like use vocal like ts or skype to play in team or guild, is it the right place to do it?

Thank you so much and hope see you in the game

PS: sorry if mistakes , i'm form the other side of sea (France)

2. Hi everyone,
    i used to play on warname one year ago but i stopped due to studies.
    Now i've seen that there is a new server (ice...) whit an important population, my question is this one: is the pvp(arena and battlegrounds ) working all day with a consequent population playing ?
    I would to come back but i like use vocal like ts or skype to play in team or guild, is it the right place to do it?

Thank you so much and hope see you in the game

PS: sorry if mistakes , i'm form the other side of sea (France)
    Yes, most of the BG's work properly and have a good ammount of people attending RBG's every single day. Arenas have a good attendance as well but only under the 2v2 ladder. 3v3 and 5v5 seems a little bit inactive as it is.

About the TS or Skype, I'm pretty sure you might find a guild that provides that somewhere. Keep in mind that most of the guilds around here are European based so that should make it easier for your timezone.

3. hey thank you so much, i will give a shot this week. See you in the game

4. hey thank you so much, i will give a shot this week. See you in the game
    I basically agree with the guy above, but 3s queues (even though not as active as most of us would like them to be) are more active than before.