1. Recent anti-cheat update

Am I the only one who cannot use a glider/disengage as Hunter since the new anti-cheat update? It ports you back to the cast location.

2. It is a problem for all. Also Blin, Grip and similar spells don't work properly. I think they still need to fine-tune the engine. Hope they fix it soon.

3. server down again ? stuck on connecting ?

4. Also all knockback mechanics, like Thundestorm, Typhoon and so on are getting bugged - returning players that got knocked back to their original position before knock...

5. Am I the only one who cannot use a glider/disengage as Hunter since the new anti-cheat update? It ports you back to the cast location.
    ah, the anti-tp hack... love it

6. Ye I've noticed that too yesterday when I was leveling, sometimes when I released spirit and ressurected, I couldnt move.
    Gotta try the glider thing, even tho I'm pretty sure it worked for me yesterday idk :x

7. YEssss its bug for all. all kicks and knockback stuff. the bug came out before anti cheat update. its from the first update

8. Just wait for the moment when some1 will get ban for using lock's gateway or portals in shrine and let the ****storm begin daaaauym. <grabin a popcorn>

9. This "improved" anti-cheat is nothing more than a cata port than something brand you.

What they NEED to do is make a new one from scratch for MOP, just as they did for WOTLK many times in the past.

Its not fair that some skills and items and spells in game is subjected to this. It happens randomly when flying, mainly if you have all flying upgrades.

10. Confirmed, the latest anti-cheat system update also targeted the infamous ghost flying bug in Pandaria. It now morphs the user back to where they should've been while traveling by default foot movespeed (110% for example), instead of the mounted speed (380% for instance). Thoroughly tested on multiple characters and it is indeed so. However, it's still possible to "fly" in Pandaria even without license, except at the same speed as your default foot speed. So this is in fact only partially fixed as it does not address the entire issue completely. Either way, a rework may be coming soon, for better or worse, who knows...

11. I haven't noticed any bugs with things you mention and have been playing bgs all day (and losing, while doing a couple of dozen million healing!!!), the only thing I did hear is hunters complaining about disengage and i haven't seen them using it much, haven't seen much hunters though.

12. I haven't noticed any bugs with things you mention and have been playing bgs all day (and losing, while doing a couple of dozen million healing!!!), the only thing I did hear is hunters complaining about disengage and i haven't seen them using it much, haven't seen much hunters though.
    Last night when I got knocked back from dorumu I got teleported in the place where the small bridge is (before you start the encounter)
    haven't got the chance to use warlock gate but I hear that it teleports you back as well.
    Speed boost + glider teleports you as well.
    Hunters disengage teleports you as well.
    Not sure about mage and druid blink.
    Oh and by the way Iron Qon is still buged by starting at 100 energy.

13. it does have some major issues on Raigonn though, on the cannon mechanics to the boss, when you jump to kill the weak spot you get stuck up there and will die if you dont manage to kill the spot in one headbutt. Also the when you rope down you get stuck too. Thats my only problem with the system so far, already did some bgs and nothing happened.

14. I haven't noticed any bugs with things you mention and have been playing bgs all day (and losing, while doing a couple of dozen million healing!!!), the only thing I did hear is hunters complaining about disengage and i haven't seen them using it much, haven't seen much hunters though.
    Where do you play bro.on retail mybe?

15. Also if you jump when using nitro boost it will teleport you back. I used it once so I don't know if it happens every time or just sometimes

123 ... Last