1. Hey, I dont post here often but im the one who is currently implementing the anticheat.

A fix for knockbacks has been made and is active on frostwolf right now. This means disengage should also be working correctly again.
    If there is any other specific actions which cause an anticheat pullback, please let me know by posting on the bugtracker or posting here. I will monitor this thread for a week or so.

Hickups were expected, we will continue to monitor and smoothen it out as much as we can.

2. If there is any other specific actions which cause an anticheat pullback, please let me know by posting on the bugtracker or posting here.
    well you may want to take a look at the cyclones in Vortex Pinnacle and the Throne of the Four Winds movement mechanic in the upcoming old content, those things were completely broken by the anti-tp on cata when it was released, don't want the same on mop

3. A lot of stuff is currently (still) broken due to the teleport hack prevention.
    For example the Vial of Sands as soon as you fly into a different zone with someone mounted on your back, or the solo instance that's part of the entry quest for the Isle of Thunder, which is, in turn, currently unreachable for anyone who hasn't been there already.

It appears to me as if you went for a whitelist approach, which really broke a lot of things :/

4. Hey, I dont post here often but im the one who is currently implementing the anticheat.

A fix for knockbacks has been made and is active on frostwolf right now. This means disengage should also be working correctly again.
    If there is any other specific actions which cause an anticheat pullback, please let me know by posting on the bugtracker or posting here. I will monitor this thread for a week or so.

Hickups were expected, we will continue to monitor and smoothen it out as much as we can.
    1- Grab engineering
    2- Put Glider on your cape
    3- Jump from LM at Arathi Basin (for example)
    4- Activate Glider
    5- Enjoy the frustration

5. I had problems flying in Cata areas, Hyjal or however u spell it I was on my Sandstone drake and got tped back like 3-4 times. Was happening yesterday tho, didnt check today

6. It appears to me as if you went for a whitelist approach, which really broke a lot of things :/
    kind of the only feasible way to prevent hacking, really, allow certain mechanics to do 'exactly what that mechanic says it should do' and block everything else

to prevent people from, say... using wild charge to leap across whole maps by hacking the 'distance' it can go or something (bad example but you get the idea)

to predict and blacklist every possible way to hack... is rather impossible... so your best bet is to make an extensive whitelist... that gets a LOT of testing before being applied.. which seems to be warmane's recurring issue

7. Hey, I dont post here often but im the one who is currently implementing the anticheat.

Thanks for looking into it. Glider and disengage is now working properly as you said.

8. Movement on Warmane is buggy overall, when I'm playing on my rogue and duelling a hunter for example i can't hit any abilies een when im on him on my screen..there is some sort of delay. Same as blink or displ beast, chi torpedo etc. when they are used the other players sees is some seconds later like some teleport.

9. kind of the only feasible way to prevent hacking, really, allow certain mechanics to do 'exactly what that mechanic says it should do' and block everything else

to prevent people from, say... using wild charge to leap across whole maps by hacking the 'distance' it can go or something (bad example but you get the idea)

to predict and blacklist every possible way to hack... is rather impossible... so your best bet is to make an extensive whitelist... that gets a LOT of testing before being applied.. which seems to be warmane's recurring issue
    An extensive whitelist poses some weakness also:
    One can disegage and simultaneously let say speedhacking or locking z coordinate or idk what can work, and until disengage end you are free to do anything.

10. I am not sure this issue is releated to anti-cheat but just in case...
    Basically I joined a Random Scenario (I guess "A Little Patience") but after the loading screen to teleport me into the dungeon I got a second loading screen and I was teleported to my Hearthstone location, same happened to the other 2 random guys who joined the Scenario

We tryed again to enter the dungeon by selection "teleport into the dungeon" via mini-map button but again we all got teleported back to Hearthstone location
    Edited: September 18, 2016

11. An extensive whitelist poses some weakness also:
    One can disegage and simultaneously let say speedhacking or locking z coordinate or idk what can work, and until disengage end you are free to do anything.
    allow certain mechanics to do 'exactly what that mechanic says it should do' and block everything else
    exactly what the mechanic says it should do... meaning speedhack to speed up or go farther will trigger the hack protection and you'll see yourself banned

12. so this method i think is restrict player movement speed, maybe if move speed beyond x% so its considered cheating, is this anti-cheat system already apply on wotlk and cata realm? and how it goes? is it good? because i never play cata and wotlk here, only mop

13. (don't know if this is related to recent anticheat or a general bug)

Assault on Shaol'Mara scenario is impossible to do because when your gryphon gets shot down you stay bugged in place and can't move

14. I'm having some weird flight path errors too :3

15. Hey, I dont post here often but im the one who is currently implementing the anticheat.

Just like Islingr said, beware with old content.... slipstream will be bugged. (cata it has been broken for a long long time, did not check recently)

First 1234 Last