1. Just like Islingr said, beware with old content.... slipstream will be bugged. (cata it has been broken for a long long time, did not check recently)
    I guess now mop shares the same amount of stress and frustration as you cata folk.

The question is, why kind they just work on a perfected anti-cheat like what wotlk has instead of just porting over a semi-tweaked anti-cheat from cata? More feedback, more things to look into or something like that. That's just me. But mop players has been through this same rodeo before when it was release and suddenly disabled.

2. is recent massive lagging caused by this anti-cheat system?
    btw good work Midna I appreciate work of developers

3. is recent massive lagging caused by this anti-cheat system?
    btw good work Midna I appreciate work of developers
    It could be a network related issues, that is the most common.

4. Idk something really wrong for me I'm lagging like crap 100ms- 200ms to 10k ms - 14k ms anyone else having issues like that?

5. Idk something really wrong for me I'm lagging like crap 100ms- 200ms to 10k ms - 14k ms anyone else having issues like that?
    ddos...

too few characters

6. ddos...

too few characters
    hope they get fix unplayable atm.

7. a few impressions since I faced this anti cheat thing the first time yesterday:

- logged in
    - spawned in pandaria, mounted horse of archerus (dk mount)
    - hitting space in order to jump, was flying
    - getting backported about 1000 times
    - got back at the bottom because i dont know if its a bug

next:
    - got into the 1 man scenario at isle of thunder
    - came to phase 3
    - got backportet 1000 times
    - left.

idk if this all is actually a reportet bug or a new behaviour.
    Just wanted to push my postcounter with another message saying idk anything here.

sorry for annoying you.

8. when the anti cheat system is causing more problems than it fixes...

9. Movement on Warmane is buggy overall, when I'm playing on my rogue and duelling a hunter for example i can't hit any abilies een when im on him on my screen..there is some sort of delay. Same as blink or displ beast, chi torpedo etc. when they are used the other players sees is some seconds later like some teleport.
    True. I'm not sure it's related to an anti cheat system tho. It appeared with the 5.4.8. And is not lag related.

10. True. I'm not sure it's related to an anti cheat system tho. It appeared with the 5.4.8. And is not lag related.
    If it's shadowstep, you can appear to be next to the target, but really you are not (if you are the target), once the rogue moves he tps immediately to the target.
    Oddly enough, a rogue can exploit this bug and trick people easily. It has been done before and this was before 5.4.8 and persist up until now. I reported this back then, but it turns out it has yet to be fixed, and or never will.

11. I haven't noticed any bugs with things you mention and have been playing bgs all day (and losing, while doing a couple of dozen million healing!!!), the only thing I did hear is hunters complaining about disengage and i haven't seen them using it much, haven't seen much hunters though.
    Helloo BlueAo. It happens with my warrior when i Heroich leap + goblin gilder
    when i log in and try move
    when i get leap of faith

Please check it out because it ruin the game spells.
    thanks in advance

12. If it's shadowstep, you can appear to be next to the target, but really you are not (if you are the target), once the rogue moves he tps immediately to the target.
    Oddly enough, a rogue can exploit this bug and trick people easily. It has been done before and this was before 5.4.8 and persist up until now. I reported this back then, but it turns out it has yet to be fixed, and or never will.
    nope it's the whole hit detection system that was changed/broken with 5.4.8. could be the anti lag system. who the f. knows. they dont communicate on this server. xD

13. nope it's the whole hit detection system that was changed/broken with 5.4.8. could be the anti lag system. who the f. knows. they dont communicate on this server. xD
    That I can agree with you on, also there is LoS which is a REAL pain, in some dungeons.

There is also something up with Death Knights and priest getting TP'd back.

14. I've not run into most of these bugs people have mentioned; all I know is that when they say they are upgrading the anti-cheat I get nervous. Not because I am a cheater--never have never will--but because when they first came out with the anti-cheat I was banned for absolutely no reason. Happened to people in droves. The forums were flooded with people complaining about it, and Molten's official response was, "There is no such thing as a false positive." Gone for a month I was. This is what makes me nervous. But, then I think about how I was recently ganked by a fly-hacking warlock, reported them, and got them banned. It pretty much raises the whole liberty/security issue. /shrug

15. Actually the main problem with hackers were not the morons that were capping 3 flags in 3 minutes,because they were too easy to report,the problem were players that were using hacks to kite in pvp,and they still use a hack to mitigate damage,because they keep teleporting little bit and anti-cheat teleports them back,so its impossible to hit them.And its almost impossible to report,even with video,because it seems like lag.

First 1234 Last