1. Are you skarr or twinkedout? From What I know these guys are still active.
    I am not Twinkedout. He is a member of <Terrifying Twinks> and remains a level 10 rogue of extraordinary power.

Neither am I Skaar, although sometimes I masquerade as him. Similarly, Skaar is not Maerlin and Maerlin is certainly not me, even though he sometimes masquerades as Tzokk. And no matter how often Skaar and Kazzedor call themselves one name (Kazedor Scarr) they are not, in fact, one and the same.

But I digress. You asked about me.

My name is DBlackKnight, but I am most often seen as Tzokk (Lvl 80 Pally). I sometimes inhabit Lilyandra (lvl 60 Pally); she is mine, though not of my creation. I am also Mijollnir (lvl 10 Pally) who is the Thorhammer (lvl 90 Pally) but Thorhammer is not mine, though he is of my creation. I have also been a Valkyree (lvl 19 Shaman) and even, though briefly, my own antihero DWhiteKnight (lvl 90 Pally), but by my namesake have I remained unknown... until now.

In the days to come, DBlacknight (lvl 70 DK) will be be liberated from the service of the tyrant Arthas, who is The Lich King. He shall decend from that floating citadel, becoming a twink and rightful member of Monsters Inc. and with this becoming, finally, my identity will be complete.

Now you know who I am and was, and will become. So tell me: who, exactly, are you?

2. Monster inc started with BT progress - every week with ONLY 70-74 characters.

NEXT RAID:
    20:00 (8:00 PM) ST on Wednesday - 26.10.

3. Was there a split?

I saw another guild similar to monster inc, unwanted has some 70s, was there some split up?

Now as for Horde they took another blow, seems rflow like getting into people's kool-aid and probably cross path with a Ghost. I heard he is banned, and probably perma-banned this time around, since I saw a couple of big red announcements the other day. The Ghost and anyone contributing to them did say they will make reports for some things.

All in all, this cripples Horde again, and TTLS needs yet another leader.

So here is the list I guess:

Rflow- Gone (Probably for good this time, but this paladin is like a Phoenix)
    Eyez- Was plotting steal guild from the very beginning, was kicked.
    Annashank - Vanished
    Silkmilk - Quit Warmane, gone after faction-chat was changed.
    Mythirac - Was temp lead

So ya TTLS leadership is like a curse lol.
    Edited: October 28, 2016

4. Was there a split?

I saw another guild similar to monster inc, unwanted has some 70s, was there some split up?

Now as for Horde they took another blow, seems rflow like getting into people's kool-aid and probably cross path with a Ghost. I heard he is banned, and probably perma-banned this time around, since I saw a couple of big red announcements the other day. The Ghost and anyone contributing to them did say they will make reports for some things.

All in all, this cripples Horde again, and TTLS needs yet another leader.

So here is the list I guess:

Rflow- Gone (Probably for good this time, but this paladin is like a Phoenix)
    Eyez- Was plotting steal guild from the very beginning, was kicked.
    Annashank - Vanished
    Silkmilk - Quit Warmane, gone after faction-chat was changed.
    Mythirac - Was temp lead

So ya TTLS leadership is like a curse lol.

Anneshank - is active, but his rogue is now 90, and changed name... U can see his twink ,,Retired" - prot pally
    Rflow - he is back. We were powerleveling and he said that he will focus on 70-74 bracket, now he has 74 pally on horde

5. He has to control himself, but yeah he kind of asked for it the many times people went after him too.

The good thing is, Comboz really think he is gone for good and it is best to keep it this way, or else the two of them will go at it and the obvious one will fall again.
    In other words, just don't turn potential allies into enemies, which is what happen to rflow.

6. Hi guys, I have no characters of note but I regularly check and read these forum posts. I am the rogue with the ugly face that you might see around here and there. I also made it into the screen shot posted by Jion, making me utterly still completely irrelevant :D

7. *Update*

It's almost been 2 months since i created Monster Inc guild on Frostwolf. It took me a while to get everything back to the way it was in Purple Haze days. However, I didn't stop fighting for us Twinks on Alliance. At first, it was a damn nightmare for us Monsters as there was hardly any Twinks still alive. Nevertheless, Twlnk and Jionn saw me trying my best and decided to help me out (Thanks boys). Battlegrounds were a nightmare because I wasn't geared when i first made Monster Inc so it definitely was a pain for me. Later down the line, Twinks started to show their face in Goldshire out of no where and were with me on bringing twinking back. The tables have then turned for TwinkleTwinkleLittleStar. At first, they were literally pwning Monster in BGs but this didn't stop my grind on making Monster Inc the best guild I could. Long story short, I helped everyone (who needed help) get geared, gemmed and enchanted in Monster Inc, we practise everyday by doing 2v2 arena when no BGs are popping. Now, I dare TwinkleTwinkleLittleStar to queue for Random Battleground. I am calling out whoever still remains alive in TwinkleTwinkleLittleStar. Monster are ready, and we've always been ready.

I want to say a special thanks to all the Monster Inc members for staying active and for the support i've been receiving throughout my grind to make Monster Inc the best Twink Guild on Frostwolf. Love Ya'll <3

You can find us Monsters in Goldshire if you ever want to see how we get down in Alliance (:

Whisper me in-game for any questions, I go by the name, Smqt.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    -Sm

8. Interesting. It is now pushing me to somewhat make a come back, but the cata peeps still need me for a bit more time.

I think the end all be all fight for Inc. vs TTLS is when all of their best log in for a big fight or something.
    This happen only once with Purple Haze whereas it was so big, two separate BGs that were challenging took place.
    I sometimes log in to check up on this and I did see some of you guys ask people to que on global. One thing I did notice is some non-twinks barely stand a chance when they can be helped. Some from both faction are afraid to que due to their first experience is being hammered down by ally or Horde.

Seeing how Rflow somehow got another shot of redemption, probably he won't be so distracted when his guild needs him, then again, people outside of twinking have lives too.
    There is also a possibility of older groups coming back, not including ghosts, tos or hg, but Nanao at some point made a message about who is still active, in addition to Kadi's message that I recently checked out. Knowing them, they will either join you or be against you and the people who caused that drama in snp reside in 12 kingdoms that brought their downfall.

But yes, you guys should make an event with the Horde, which was done in the past, so that the strong guys log in for a big fight, heck, might as well make a video about it just to show off to the WOTLK twinks that MOP can be boss too ;)

Anyways congratz, new gen twinks can have their time to shine just like us old gen twinks^^

@Jion

Anna, just like me, and Dehumanized, etc. Are sitting on the sidelines still, especially me with cata, but I do check up on some twink leaders and members on MOP, I met with Unrelieved on his main, since he is always in the same spot when he logs in game. He is more focused on 100%ing the horde first before ally, and if Anna and DH comes back, they will focus on Horde as well.

The more twinks that come, another possible split my occur.
    Edited: November 2, 2016

9. Hopefully drama with twinks don't cause another split and groups like tos or anything of the others on the older thread.
    The community kinda broke after snp :S and the fallout thingy temporarily killed off our bgs.

10. I have twinks over at Neltharion and they are also lvl 70. I'm so lonely there ;(. But anyways I just came here to say that I'm happy someone is twinking on this server and especially with lvl 70s :D. Nicely done people of Frostwolf!

11. I have twinks over at Neltharion and they are also lvl 70. I'm so lonely there ;(. But anyways I just came here to say that I'm happy someone is twinking on this server and especially with lvl 70s :D. Nicely done people of Frostwolf!
    There was talk about nelth transfers to MOP, but I don't think Warmane will undergo such a thing anymore.
    I know the feel, I was leader of and part of a really strong twink group until one day we met a terrible fate when one of our members went so far to expose someone for who they really are.

Fast-Forward after Molt-down, the group is no more or have moved to MOP, remaining twinks on Cata are suffering because there isn't anything to do. Horde has died out entirely expect an orc guy named Talset, who I believe is still lvl 19 but very strong due to his gear, other ally like Truk, Barotolo, etc have all went on their own ways because of inactivity. Nothing can be done sadly, unless Waramne decides to do the cata to mop transfer.

If in the past they can move wotlk to cata, why not do the same with cata to mop?

I went by either Togobarz or Omaus, BiS everything to the point of being really strong, accompanied with wotlk items and such, my hunt was also bugged back then, so I had all hunter spells at lvl 70 :P, as for my druid, he was an absolute monster there and on mop, until I leveled it.

12. Finally, both sides are alive with good guilds. Monster inc on ally, and TTLS on horde, where Rflow did some good job...

13. Consider it as a new and improved Purple Haze (Which I also created, but got shrekt when i got perm banned).

-Smqt
    You created purple haze? Are you someone who Trump wants to keep out of the USA by the name of Tyrmahkag?

xdxd

First 12345 ... Last