1. Aahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!! The Gurubashi event, i do not know if is the one i was involved with or another you bespoke.

But the one including me and my band of 85s, i wouldnt call a slaughter, more of a annoyance. 7 Alliance twinks and 3 horde, 1 of the hordes was Misc, gathered in Gurubashi for, well, like a reunion of sorts, we had tons of fun and dueled for about 2-4 hours, during those 4 hours, we started to die randomly, and it want untill i accidentally used Dragon Roar i realised it was Ghosts. Misc told them to stop but they kept going. However most of us couldnt be bothered with their trickery as we were having so much fun, finally being all together. So they stopped at some point, after maybe killing us 30 times or something.

Overall id rate the experience and 10/10. Oh how I wish you would all return to me, my fellow 85s.....

-The Unwanted, Rngeesus.
    Edited: March 3, 2017

2. Aahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!! The Gurubashi event, i do not know if is the one i was involved with or another you bespoke.

But the one including me and my band of 85s, i wouldnt call a slaughter, more of a annoyance. 7 Alliance twinks and 3 horde, 1 of the hordes was Misc, gathered in Gurubashi for, well, like a reunion of sorts, we had tons of fun and dueled for about 2-4 hours, during those 4 hours, we started to die randomly, and it want untill i accidentally used Dragon Roar i realised it was Ghosts. Misc told them to stop but they kept going. However most of us couldnt be bothered with their trickery as we were having so much fun, finally being all together. So they stopped at some point, after maybe killing us 30 times or something.

Overall id rate the experience and 10/10. Oh how I wish you would all return to me, my fellow 85s.....

-The Unwanted, Rngeesus.
    He's referring to the one whereas when they became known, this around the time rflow started ttls and man it was a bloodbath, not only they were killing twinks, but 90s who were doing an event, the reason for this because they had someone by the name kfang, who they kicked from the group the same day and at the time the ghosts were called sweeper squad, fresh still not prepared dropouts that were unleashing fury on people. They were ruthless back then and it was not only a cloak that made them strong. They were also jointed with ToS twinks as well, the 450 guys at the time.

But back to what was said before, why not have some wotlk players come to us just to quickly make a twink here? I know there is a group of 60s from wotlk who has twinks here. I believe tomtoms who is among them has a few on frostwolf as well. Twink forces for both factions, well horde, needs to get more people for the major bracket that is to be revive. Since making a twink is EASY here, it should not be a problem for them, also veteran twinks on mop are willing to lend their hand to free mats and resources.

3. Wow finally all brackets in one guild :P, now all we need is time and more people, the word has to be spread to horde side too :P.
    Finally, the vision that Skaar had comes to pass. We've waited so long! All I can do now is hope.

There was to be a meeting this Saturday to discuss the fusion of <We Are Borg> with <Unwanted > but RL issues prevented me from attending. I expect, however that it went well; Skaar would never pass up a chance like this if he could, and neither would I. I imagine then that all the Collective must work on their level 85 twinks now and I couldn't be happier.

As for joining with <Monsters Inc> ,well, I can already see the issues piling up. Surely Skaar desires this; we all do! But tell me: after the merge, which guild will remain? Who will be it's guildmaster and who will step down? What criteria will we use to decide this and what will become of those that simply refuse to agree with what is decided? I've touched on this before, here:

Every twink wishes to be a guildmaster but in the end, there can only be one. How to defy discord and appease them all?

And so we sleep and dream and wonder while all that could be ours rots beneath the Sunwell.
    It is a mystery that, no doubt, I will be tasked to solve. Could you imagine trying to get Healdots to give up his 10 twink guild and join another? Preposterous... or is it?

<We Are Borg> solved this conundrum by creating "The Collective" and "The Council of Six" but I doubt such idealistic methods can be used with strangers over the internet. If I am commanded, I will solve The Mystery of the Merging Guilds knowing that, should I fail, all twinks will burn!

Nevertheless I am hopeful because now we join, not just for fun but for our very survival. Whatever we do, however we survive, it is possible only if we work (and play!) together. My former master, Smqt, knows this as does Skaar, my onetime and renewed master. Yes twinks, for your own survival we need YOU to answer the call.

Come back, be more active more active and the bracket will revive. by me and Rflows advertising 2 70 twinks i havent seen before joined up, and a 85 twink aswell.

Lend us a hand and lets make twinking great again!
    For the new twinks out there, be bold! Tell us your dreams, your aspirations! You do not stand alone, not so long as there is a Knight at your side, but even if I am absent there are others - so many others - just waiting to welcome you.

It's good to see the community trying to revive again. Despite being 90, I'll try to do as much as I can.

[...]the more people, the better. There are still some twinks out there who don't know about the revival of the bracket, so it is cool to let them know, I will try my best this time around.
    We are not alone and we do not have to be lonely. We will join as one and thereafter we will become more dangerous and more powerful than we have ever imagined! Then shall I, DBlackKnight become unneeded and obsolete and that, too, is a duty that I will carry out without fail.

4. A such meeting was meant to happen. But alas it did not, i waited for hours, no word from the council.
    It seems i am to return to my Fortress of Solitude once more.

5. Brecca had 2 spots he usually tells twinks to meet up at, well 4

Razor Hill, kalimdor
    Dalaran
    The weird circle behind Trisfal Glades
    Shrattrah City

Also it will be easier to track if all twinks just join a single guild. A main one for ally and a main one for horde, well ttls is still being used so Horde could just add on to that.

6. 6 of the best 72s twink ally are online come join us if you wan have some fun arenas 2s 3s or even 5s

7. I'm just wondering where the horde is at? I ran into Twisted Naaru, twice, and that's about it.

8. well as farm i can remember first we need to get ally site active and in 2 weeks horde will get active to, yest was really nice we did some 2s we even try for few 3s, it will be really nice if more twink had log in so we have much more teams to play and even go for some 5s

9. Hello fellow twinks.

As most Monster Inc members know, There will be a Twinking event hosted by Me and Twlnk. It will be a 1v1 Event for 70s and the top 3 winners will be rewarded gloriously. This event will be taken Place on Tuesday 4th April. The whereabouts and time will be announced a day before to avoid any ganking/interruptions.

Also. As 85 twinking has been getting active on Alliance side. I will be doing a separate event for that bracket in a few days after the 70 one.
    Stay tuned guys as we will try to record the event!

We we all need all 70s to log onto Alliance (and horde for bgs after) between now and the following few days in order to get more information about the event.

If you have any questions let me know.
    -Served

(P.S) Twlnk has made a 70 horde to improve twinking on Horde. He goes under the name Twinklng so whisper him for any questions!

First ... 567