1. 70 Bracket Twinking Back On Frostwolf

Yeah, that's right. We're bringing Twinking back on Frostwolf. I've created a new 70s guild called 'Monster Inc' and we need all 70 twinks to come and join. Consider it as a new and improved Purple Haze (Which I also created, but got shrekt when i got perm banned). Furthermore, the guild was just created yesterday and at the moment we have some legendary old-school twinks such as, Jionn, Twlnk, Kilamanjaro, Allyne and others. However, there is a lack of Twinks on horde which means we can't get Battleground pops and/or arena pops and it would be great if Myth, Dujin or whoever could focus on bringing Twinking back on horde too 'cause we're all set on Ally.

Whisper me in-game for more info about the new guild. Pce.

-Smqt

2. Yeah, that's right. We're bringing Twinking back on Frostwolf. I've created a new 70s guild called 'Monster Inc' and we need all 70 twinks to come and join. Consider it as a new and improved Purple Haze (Which I also created, but got shrekt when i got perm banned). Furthermore, the guild was just created yesterday and at the moment we have some legendary old-school twinks such as, Jionn, Twlnk, Kilamanjaro, Allyne and others. However, there is a lack of Twinks on horde which means we can't get Battleground pops and/or arena pops and it would be great if Myth, Dujin or whoever could focus on bringing Twinking back on horde too 'cause we're all set on Ally.

Whisper me in-game for more info about the new guild. Pce.

-Smqt
    You will need Rflow, also known as Kagwang to help you bring back Horde side, along with a few 85s who has twinks. Dujin, Mythirac and Kazzad are the kind of people who like to see the bracket get revived, but after doing it so many times, they will give suggestions and advice on out to bring it back, more of a twink mentor of the sort. You mention kilamanjaro (Blizzburn), who use to be horde so probably he could go back. You could ask Dehumanized, on Horde side, but just like myth and the panda, he is the same way, who knows though. This is his main: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

But yea, if you see Horde global making fun of Kagwang, that means hes somewhat online. Also you can use dujin and kazzad's method, have your main twink on and another alt/or twink on the other faction, find people and help them become a twink or join a guild of twinks.

Also you guys failed to heed warning from what I mention before, I offered suggestion to twinkfinest to invite all twinks not just 85, did they break apart again? I need lurk goldshire one day and saw the DK elf come back. Oh well. If this is the route you picked, making another guild then it will be a job of uber dedication to maintain and hold the members as one.
    Rflow's method is bringing in non-twinks and teaching them, providing for them (with a cost of course) so they can be strong, sometimes some members of TTLS offer items and gear for free.

The next thing is to make yourself known. There are other groups, not guilds, who are called ghost twinks, The TOS, Running Riot, etc. They are of both factions and can fill up a roster for both sides, however, due to Rflow's meddling and constant taunts, bashing and bullying, these guys stopped farming epics for 70s and 85s, they alienate themselves from other twinks, but they can be found leveling non-twinks or on RDF, mainly on horde side.

For me, I like to remain anonymous to twinks, even though I know a lot about them on Frostwolf, but I'd offer help to those who had deduced my twink name ingame. Also for anything else pls see me older thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=315726

PS: Ghost twinks are more active now, I think yesterday a member of theirs was talking on global and was present in duskwood. A good way to find them is to gank an opposing faction player who is questing in plaguelands zones. That along will cause these monsters to spawn from their hidden phase.
    Edited: September 18, 2016 Reason: Twink Historian of Frostwolf

3. Yeah, Rflow is definitely the guy we'd need to bring back Twinking on horde side. I wouldn't say i'm famous in Twinking on Frostwolf but i'd definitely got rep to my name. Thanks for the suggestions, i'll keep 'em in mind and i'll try to contact Dujin, Myth and Kazzad to see if they could help bringing twinking back on horde.

Furthermore, most of us 70 twinks were in TwinksFinest but that guild is more focused on 85s so we just decided to create a new guild that is dedicated fully to the 70 bracket. I'm a friend of the GM of TwinksFinest and he understands why I created Monster Inc. Maintaining and holding members in this guild will be fine as mentioned in my first post, I was GM of Purple Haze and it was a very successful Twink guild last year.
    Rflow's method of bringing in non-twinks and teaching them is fairly understandable and reasonable but in a sense, it's a long process and I wouldn't need to go through that as old twinks are slowly coming out of the ashes when they see a new twink guild.

Also, Twlnk (Co-GM) and I have decided to provide gems and enchants to our members depending on their activity. For example, members that are online everyday for a certain amount of time will get gems and members that are online and helping etc and showing a lot of interest will get both gems and enchants. However, Twlnk and I are still debating on how we are going to go about with this method but so far, it's a success.

P.S: Why don't you come back to the twinking lifestyle? :3

4. Hm Horde side is gonna be quite dicey to bring up, plus the twinks that normally log in are 85+, when it's 70s, it is normally the fresh new guys Rflow had recruited at some point.
    Then you got the mixed faction group, Ghost and TOS twinks. Some of their members are of Rflow's guild too and they are, from what I was told, are posted up in outland somewhere and another small group of them in plaguelands.

I am Panpolo by the way. Dark Mythirac (Mythidrac), a meme twink I made of mythirac sometime ago. :) The bulter dude is my sister's toon xD.

Also this is Rflow's forum name: http://forum.warmane.com/member.php?...me=wilbhien012

Some old screens of the good ol' days.

Edited: September 19, 2016

5. I have a 70 twink on alliance side. Wouldn't you rather wait for the release of old content? It's been a bit of a grind for me, and I don't think it's for everyone. If you can't kill hordes, you're getting no honour for your gear. It makes gearing healers difficult. I can see how a lot more people would be interested if they could farm their items with their mains every week, slowly gearing up.

6. Trust me, I'll be around, just need to pay attention. But yes it wouldn't hurt bringing in non-twinks, some other twinks will go out their way to help them grow.
    Also I was told by the ghost twink crew they tried a scare tactic on you guys yesterday, killing without any knowledge of their very existence, I think it is their way of saying welcome back lol. As powerful as they are, they are stll a fair-play group when it comes to BGs/Arenas.

I have a 70 twink on alliance side. Wouldn't you rather wait for the release of old content? It's been a bit of a grind for me, and I don't think it's for everyone. If you can't kill hordes, you're getting no honour for your gear. It makes gearing healers difficult. I can see how a lot more people would be interested if they could farm their items with their mains every week, slowly gearing up.

The best action to take is make a 10 twink first! From there, you can farm honor quite easily, twinks that do not really suffer from DIMZ (Diminishing Returns) have a higher chance of hitting a target and reaping more than usual honor. The highest honor awarded for a 10 twink is probably 40-55 if the target is a high level, but from normally kills anywhere between 11-33 honor.

Then when you get enough, you can proceed to buy brutal set. As for Old Content, I have my doubts. year 1, we were promised sunwell and other tbc dungeons, same back a few months ago, in February, however, all information for said content just suddenly vanished from changelog and dev information as if it never existed.

But at the end of the day, every person who wants to join this bracket, wants to be "prepared".

7. The best action to take is make a 10 twink first! From there, you can farm honor quite easily, twinks that do not really suffer from DIMZ (Diminishing Returns) have a higher chance of hitting a target and reaping more than usual honor. The highest honor awarded for a 10 twink is probably 40-55 if the target is a high level, but from normally kills anywhere between 11-33 honor.

Then when you get enough, you can proceed to buy brutal set. As for Old Content, I have my doubts. year 1, we were promised sunwell and other tbc dungeons, same back a few months ago, in February, however, all information for said content just suddenly vanished from changelog and dev information as if it never existed.

But at the end of the day, every person who wants to join this bracket, wants to be "prepared".
    I don´t agree. If someone decides to play a 70-74 bracket, he doesn´t want to be an 10 level character with 4-5 spells. And I don´t know so much about ten level twinks, but I think they need heirlooms - and not all players have them. And when that character gets good enough eq, he just goes to some area to farm horde. Am I right?

8. I don´t agree. If someone decides to play a 70-74 bracket, he doesn´t want to be an 10 level character with 4-5 spells. And I don´t know so much about ten level twinks, but I think they need heirlooms - and not all players have them. And when that character gets good enough eq, he just goes to some area to farm horde. Am I right?
    You don't need heirlooms to make a strong twink. Ever fought a guy named Kwrongo? He kicked as$ in a suit lol, and he is in TTLS.

Also, I am vicissitude the undead death knight. My schedule is a bit odd so I am not as active as I use to be.

9. My cousin and I have some twinks, dk, war, mage and hunter, but as no bg are popping we just kill hordes in northreand, i may level up a horde one, has to be troll, maybe a caster. (the twinks are: anciano, craneos, campeon and rufus, please add them and if im connected invite me to something. )
    ç

10. Another thing to know is REP and Professions. Get those up before warmane changes rates for these things on Frostwolf.
    But yes, seems like a few horde is on board with helping, however, they aren't the kind to do what others have done. I say they are a bit shy when it comes to global and so forth.

11. I have a 70 twink on alliance side. Wouldn't you rather wait for the release of old content? It's been a bit of a grind for me, and I don't think it's for everyone. If you can't kill hordes, you're getting no honour for your gear. It makes gearing healers difficult. I can see how a lot more people would be interested if they could farm their items with their mains every week, slowly gearing up.
    Bro, I understand what you're saying but Warmane have been saying that they were releasing old content at the start of the year, then they said they were releasing it in the first week of September. We're almost at the end of September and there's still no old content. My guild members are farming Horde in Borean and they're doing pretty well in regards to gear.

Also, we done a few games of 2s yesterday which was pretty fun. Hit me up in-game

-Smqt

12. My cousin and I have some twinks, dk, war, mage and hunter, but as no bg are popping we just kill hordes in northreand, i may level up a horde one, has to be troll, maybe a caster. (the twinks are: anciano, craneos, campeon and rufus, please add them and if im connected invite me to something. )
    ç
    Campeon, you're a mage right. I was trying to talk to you a few days ago.
    The reply i received was "No Inglis" so i gave up.

13. Current situation:

ALLY - Smqt slowly brings back ally side active, there are few arenas every day, 4-6 twinks online per day.
    HORDE - Dead. If Rflow is not online, we can not do any bgs. Horde needs someone like Smqt, who will lead this side and brings twinks back.

But still, this bracket needs more ppl on both sides.

EDIT: Finally, today popped bg. First of all, EOS. It was unbalanced, because Rflow told some twinks to join. Instead of being happy (finally it was BG with enough twinks on both sides), our twinks left - coz we were losing... So if it continues, it wont be good...
    Edited: September 25, 2016

14. Current situation:

ALLY - Smqt slowly brings back ally side active, there are few arenas every day, 4-6 twinks online per day.
    HORDE - Dead. If Rflow is not online, we can not do any bgs. Horde needs someone like Smqt, who will lead this side and brings twinks back.

But still, this bracket needs more ppl on both sides.

EDIT: Finally, today popped bg. First of all, EOS. It was unbalanced, because Rflow told some twinks to join. Instead of being happy (finally it was BG with enough twinks on both sides), our twinks left - coz we were losing... So if it continues, it wont be good...
    That's Rflow for you. He wants a powerhouse team and always has lol. I know Horde has some twinks that are really defensive than being offensive in BGs so when these guys come on, makes Alliance fighting the Horde a bit harder.

But yeah, even though I am on the Horde side, I don't see myself as a leader. When Rflow and myth was away I had to just maintain what we had and it was troubling for me because I'm no leader, I am just the organizer guy.

So either some guy steps up or an ally has to Horde side or something to lead, just something to think about.

15. Kilamanjaro/Gumbojones here :p

Yeah, horde needs to step up, some of the good twinks on their side don't log in as much.

Also went to the snowy mountains and I took down a TOS twink 4 times in a row and his boy when he logged in for like 3 minutes; this is how I'm feeling when I got those wins:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oqwQPkR1bs

123 ... Last