1. Darkmoon faire?

I don't see it in the calendar, speaking of which the ****ing calendar is soon out of order lol.

Any information when the faire comes next?

2. I've made like 3 posts about darkmoon faire and nothing no one says anything, i think next darkmoon is on the first sunday when october starts but i hope i am wrong and darkmoon comes one more time before october.

3. I've made like 3 posts about darkmoon faire and nothing no one says anything, i think next darkmoon is on the first sunday when october starts but i hope i am wrong and darkmoon comes one more time before october.
    I made GM ticket which Simpreza responded.

In short: Because the calendar is out of order due current patch being from June 2010, they have re-adjusted the spawn timers. -> "Next month." Is what I got from him.

If anyone had noticed, 2016 is soon over, and 2017 is only half completed and has no Darkmoon faire events in there. The launch of the event is not tied to calendar date, so it can launch still even if calendar is no longer working.

What i'm more worried of, how will Warmane fix the calendar? The dates are all client sided to my understanding, so they can't magically just "add" 2018, 2019 and so on from the server. Maybe we might see an updated 3.3.5a WoW client soon enough?, or even better, some PATCH-X.MPQ file we could just drop in.

4. Well,the calendar can be made to work,had experience with working wotlk calendars elsewhere,so its probably a question of scripting.(idk if i'm allowed to post a screenshot without stating any server names,but i have proof of my claim)Also,to my knowledge the TB version of DF is bugged on this core,and doesnt appear,and we had TB DF this time according to the herald.
    Edited: September 18, 2016