1. Gladius for 3.3.5 - Please help

Hello,

I can't seem to get Gladius to work. I've tried different versions of Gladius, and tried even deleting the full WoW folder, and re-downloading - still doesn't work. Gladius will appear in my "addons list" but will not work in game. I've even tried using a version of Gladius that IS working (for my friend, he dropboxxed me the Gladius folder) and it won't work for me.

Please help

2. Hello,

I can't seem to get Gladius to work. I've tried different versions of Gladius, and tried even deleting the full WoW folder, and re-downloading - still doesn't work. Gladius will appear in my "addons list" but will not work in game. I've even tried using a version of Gladius that IS working (for my friend, he dropboxxed me the Gladius folder) and it won't work for me.

Please help
    Maybe my instructions >Here< might help, also have the addon as well. But to save some time, did you take the addon out of the zipped folder and activate the "load the out of date" in the upper right corner of your ingame addons list as well?

3. Yes I have clicked Load out of Date Addons and extracted the compressed file. Gladius shows in my list of loaded Addons, but not actually work in game.

Other Addons work fine. Just gladius is giving me issues

4. Yes I have clicked Load out of Date Addons and extracted the compressed file. Gladius shows in my list of loaded Addons, but not actually work in game.

Other Addons work fine. Just gladius is giving me issues
    I am having this exact same issue and nobody has any idea how to fix it... quite irritating.

5. Did you get it to run? Seem to have the same problems myself.

Tried 5 versions of it. Nothing.

6. Same problem here. Total disapointed with the game :/
    Tryied everything....