1. you guys couldn't acquire 17 vp since moltdown?

2. What is the connection win the moltdown? Also the problem is that it's not in game at all, even if it was free in shop it's just that it's NOT in game (except with editing the price of a NPC that is already existing but not spawn anymore)

3. Also adding +1
    I see no valid point in not being able to buy it (since you still have to check raid equip if you take it at least little serious)

Also if someone (like me possibly) is interested in pvp a lot and no so much in pve, there are just no weapons until wrathful and good luck obtaining them without decent weapon just scratching opponents with that dungeon-quality toothpick.
    Edited: March 12, 2018

4. This is a obvious +1, especially in the view of cross realm pvp and it will be useful before this realm change is implemented.
    It may dry a bit the wet panties crying around against it :))

5. u can buy furious weapon with vote points, I have farmed it on 2 chars 1 month ago and still is possible

6. u can buy furious weapon with vote points, I have farmed it on 2 chars 1 month ago and still is possible
    Like I already said, the problem is not that we can obtain it via point or anything, the problem is that we CAN'T get in ingame (I remember that a NPC who is not used get the weapons and things but just need to change the cost of them)

7. Like I already said, the problem is not that we can obtain it via point or anything, the problem is that we CAN'T get in ingame (I remember that a NPC who is not used get the weapons and things but just need to change the cost of them)
    There's no problem, on retail it wasn't possible obtain the weapon of the previous season, the newest has replaced the oldest in every wotlk seasons.
    Here you can take it with vote points which is already a GIFT from Warmane's staff. So why complain?
    Edited: March 23, 2018 Reason: misspelling

8. Well we're not on retail and we will stuck on WotLK, also it's not because retail got things that it mean it was good, it's not a big change that will change the entire gameplay (wotlk transmog didn't exist for example)

It just will be more logic to add it, also maybe quicker to get for some people

9. so where i can get furious weapons?

First 12