1. Relentles and Furious weapons/shields

i suggest adding Furious/Relentles shields and weapons to the honor vendors.

this should not require alot of work for staff to implement since they already exist in game via marketplace point shop. it is kinda wierd that it is not obtainable in-game already, since you can buy everything else(armors) in there.

P.S Icecrown realm.

PP.S they are now impossible to obtain in-game.
    Edited: February 24, 2017

2. agree..
    annoying part is ppl get their free furious set after moltdown and someone who start after a while cant purchase via honor point

3. Not sure, how is it annoying, since most people who did purchase it after moltdown have most likely changed it to better or dropped pvping overall.

4. This would be great. The lack of weapon options is disappointing.

5. maybe add some sort of bonus... for example on blackrock loyalty play and if you do well enough that maybe you can win your caracter with which you did well and export it to icecrown etc. this will make blackrock more fun and will get more people their also.

6. As of recent point shop changes, i'd like to bring this thread up.
    Since as far as i understand, relentless shields and weapons will no longer be obtainable at all, nor in game nor point shop.

7. Could be cool. I always enjoyed the rele gear.

EDIT: Altho Id love to see rele shields for Areana Points (no arena rating required) than at the honor vendor. Just my 2 cents at it, but could also be at honor. Maybe price difference same as in off-set rele & off-set wrathfull.
    Edited: October 20, 2016

8. It comes to the fact that you need to do PvE to get a good weapon and people who dont't want to PvE have to gear up to be able to run ICC.

9. As of recent point shop changes, i'd like to bring this thread up.
    Since as far as i understand, relentless shields and weapons will no longer be obtainable at all, nor in game nor point shop.
    This would be fantastic for pvpers. If added much happiness, very impressed.

10. It will be good now, because of tomorrow removing VP 264/271 items

11. I know this post is old, but can't something be done? I'm on Icecrown and seems to have no way to get furious/relentless weapons, all what must be done is to copy a NPC in the DB and put him the weapons (also if I remember correctly there is already one who already get the weapons but the only things is to change the amount of honor needed, because he sell it for honor+arena points)

12. I know this post is old, but can't something be done? I'm on Icecrown and seems to have no way to get furious/relentless weapons, all what must be done is to copy a NPC in the DB and put him the weapons (also if I remember correctly there is already one who already get the weapons but the only things is to change the amount of honor needed, because he sell it for honor+arena points)
    you can already see from staff responses how little they care, so i doubt anything will be done.

and after point shop rework, both furious and relentless weaps/shields are not obtainable at all anymore.

13. We have to try more, never surrender

12 Last