1. Pirate's Day

Why Pirate's day happened in 18/Sep ? Calendar says 19/Sep , so many peps missed it :c

2. Why Pirate's day happened in 18/Sep ? Calendar says 19/Sep , so many peps missed it :c
    Let's declare 19'sep as mourning day, achivement nerds will miss 10 points.
    #Autumntime sadness.
    #Misery.
    Edited: September 19, 2016

3. Let's declare 19'sep as mourning day, achivement nerds will miss 10 points.
    Autumntime sadness.
    Misery.
    "True happiness can only be found by earning achievement points in an online game."
    -Gandhi

4. "True happiness can only be found by earning achievement points in an online game."
    -Gadhi
    "Life is meaningless, i've lost my Pirate's Day achivement."
    - Winston Churchill

5. "Life is meaningless, i've lost my Pirate's Day achivement."
    - Winston Churchill
    I have a dream that one day this server will rise up and take out the people that deliver the true meaning of autism from it's roots.
    - Marthin Luther King.

Being an *** just for the sake of it doesn't make you superior in any way; Just makes you worst. I thought you would have learned that based on your past experiences.

6. ^ medded cuz lost 10 points.
    Keep calm and try in 2017.

7. Let's declare 19'sep as mourning day, achivement nerds will miss 10 points.
    #Autumntime sadness.
    #Misery.
    It's not unreasonable for people to ask for a part of the game that should be there.

8. *sighs*
    Well this escalated rather quickly.

9. ^ medded cuz lost 10 points.
    Keep calm and try in 2017.
    Not mad at all. I actually don't care about the achievements unless it's on Retail. I just like how people try to be *******s, they end up failing miserably while showing other qualities instead ending up by making their post cringe worthy besides anything else.

10. I have a dream that one day this server will rise up and take out the people that deliver the true meaning of autism from it's roots.
    - Marthin Luther King.
    You could write any1 here but MLK - he struggled with mentall illness.
    http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/853024

11. Aww man was looking forward to getting the achievement. Why was it a day early? Does that mean Brewfest started today?

12. Well.. the server restarted yet the NPC is still missing and the issue wasnt fixed

13. Why Pirate's day happened in 18/Sep ? Calendar says 19/Sep , so many peps missed it :c
    I'd also really like this to be anwsered? Seeing as how I will have to wait till next year to get it but having played here so many years I should've known that holiday events never start on the correct day or time.

14. Love that day, BB turns into Syria.