1. Brewfest - Day early and worse than it has been.

Guys, what do you think about this?
    Instead of surprising us with Brewfest being scripted properly and allowing us to do something fun, they surprised us by releasing it day early and having it not working even 5%.

2. new features break old ones, scripting events is last on any priority list... especially when endgame is... broken, bugged or just bad in general

3. I am not happy at all but there is nothing that can be done. - Warmane's current focus is in Lordaeron and scripting Hyjal. World events will come a bit later, I believe. Like, years later. I wonder how Halloween will look like with this new content.

4. Guys, what do you think about this?
    Instead of surprising us with Brewfest being scripted properly and allowing us to do something fun, they surprised us by releasing it day early and having it not working even 5%.
    You think this is bad? They fixed transmog bug which was one of the only funny things to do that this exp/realm had to offer, something that didn't affect the gameplay at all, and they actually removed, and things that should be priority over this like DS pyshical dmg are still there, little by little they are destroying what cata realms have left... sad #WarmaneThings

5. worse than it has been.
    oh u wasn't here last year.... auto walking really made people insane, remember getting gold by killing people(to stop the bug), good ol' times

6. oh u wasn't here last year.... auto walking really made people insane, remember getting gold by killing people(to stop the bug), good ol' times
    That wasn't bad, we made some gold out of it atleast. Now we can't even do that...
    - Can't get auto walking bug since the quest isn't visible
    - Can't kill people since Sandstone Drake doesn't work as mount at all lel (unless u bought 2seat rocket from marketplace)

7. - Can't kill people since Sandstone Drake doesn't work as mount at all lel (unless u bought 2seat rocket from marketplace)
    As a priest i can invite them to a group, duel them get them down to 1hp quickly mount up fly up, grip em and they will die from fall damage

8. You think this is bad? They fixed transmog bug which was one of the only funny things to do that this exp/realm had to offer, something that didn't affect the gameplay at all, and they actually removed, and things that should be priority over this like DS pyshical dmg are still there, little by little they are destroying what cata realms have left... sad #WarmaneThings
    whutface? they fixed the transmog bug? are you sure about this like have you tried it lately? Couldn't find it in the changelog.

9. whutface? they fixed the transmog bug? are you sure about this like have you tried it lately? Couldn't find it in the changelog.
    Yep they did but it wasnt posted on the changelog, yet we had an answer from them which i laughed my *** off.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=340206

10. Ya definitely doesn't work anymore. Some good progress since Cata was released, but popularity of the server decreased a ton. That probably has to do with MoP being released a little later and then huge focus going into Wrath. Cata population kinda got pulled apart.

11. The funny part is that they said many times that they would never fix the transmog bug and that they didn't care who abused it because it didn't hurt anything.