1. Challenge Mode gear and PvP achievments for RBG MOP

Hello Warmane community ,
    how u noticed Frostwolf MOP realm is dying because u are the last server who doesnt have challengemode / Old Raids or achievments for rbg for mounts or any other things.
    On 1.8k mmr i have to wait 5 mins for a Que that is rly sick....
    If u want more population stop on focusing on useless things ..

3 Things would increase the population for the mop realm

- Challenge mode Gear
    - Old Instances
    - PvP achievments to get mounts etc / i have gladiator from the last seasons but i dont have the achievment because u give away that titles by adding from urself thats really annoying actually people who gets gladiator per mail get all other titles as well ( duelist rival challenger) but ehre u get only one added title .
    People leaving that server because that server life in the stoneage nothing news. The question is why should people donate something for this realm when nothing works .

MOP Time on this expanison was Rbg and challengemode gear a part of mop if it isnt able to do challengemode to farm that gear or Rbg to get mounts and titles it isnt a Mop realm. People waiting on it but we dont see any changes..

I hope u got it what i mean Greetings

2. Once again, adding this post to the stereotypical "complaints come from illiterate people" category. Thank you for your contribution.

3. Hello Warmane community ,
    how u noticed Frostwolf MOP realm is dying because u are the last server who doesnt have challengemode / Old Raids or achievments for rbg for mounts or any other things.
    On 1.8k mmr i have to wait 5 mins for a Que that is rly sick....
    If u want more population stop on focusing on useless things ..

3 Things would increase the population for the mop realm

- Challenge mode Gear
    - Old Instances
    - PvP achievments to get mounts etc / i have gladiator from the last seasons but i dont have the achievment because u give away that titles by adding from urself thats really annoying actually people who gets gladiator per mail get all other titles as well ( duelist rival challenger) but ehre u get only one added title .
    People leaving that server because that server life in the stoneage nothing news. The question is why should people donate something for this realm when nothing works .

MOP Time on this expanison was Rbg and challengemode gear a part of mop if it isnt able to do challengemode to farm that gear or Rbg to get mounts and titles it isnt a Mop realm. People waiting on it but we dont see any changes..

I hope u got it what i mean Greetings
    As much as i hate kimsol, i do agree with him on that one.

Only because I wanna reck his pleb team in rated bg lolz x

4. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/19026 = 6 months and its still Unconfirmed , and before that there was another report made by Rufus that was there for about 10 mounts ,, eh fixing BATTLE PETS and SCENARIOS seems to be more important

5. @salvares nice that u know my forum name dayum fans stays fans <3 xD

6. Warmane staffs' reaction when reading such threads about Frostwolf is dying:

7. I'm f****g done, i cant play for like 2-3hours per day...Bye from me too!

8. It is down, yep.

To the OP, I have to agree. I just recently got into MOP, and it's missing the most appealing content aspects.
    Hopefully it gets some love.

9. PUSH any Gammemaster or devs could say anything !!!!!!!!!

Skybro
    Reading the developer log and the forum would let you know that 2 out of those 3 things are in active development.

11. Thats true but i cant read something about challengemode gear . u said 2 out of those 3 things its just one thing old content raids not even more ;)

12. I know that warmane works at old contents but try to fixx challengemode gear as well . U are the only one server where challengemode doesnt exist , i hope u know that u population get down from closed things . Classfixxes are really top cuz u focus on it as well thats great but guys give us challengemode gear.
    I dont wanna change the server i wanna stay here but dudes open that prio things for MOP

GREETINGS NICE WEEKEND
    '
    CAPMONSTER INC :)