1. Need help. Cant find to buy Regents for Druid

Goodeveing,

Who can help me ? I was running around all the City's, but cant find ingredients for the "Gift of the Wild"

Where can i buy " Wild Spineleaf" ?!

I was reading many articles, but didin't find any post about that... Maybe i'm missing something.

2. Dalaran vendors sell that for sure
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=44605

Also get Engeneering and make jeeves, always selling mats.
    Or buy Trading Mammoth mount.

3. Are u realy know that there is for sale in Dalaran vendors. did u actually bought it in Dalaran Vendor or Engeneering Jeeves ?! Cus i cant find anythere those Regents. If u saw them. Please tell me the location in Dalaran correctly.

4. Shop name: Sisters Sorcerous
    Edited: September 19, 2016

5. There's a reagent vendor in underbelly too, on the right side from where you enter from KL.

If nothing there are tons of reagent vendors in OG/SW and other cities, just buy 4 stacks and gg, enough for weeks.

6. Do you guys can't go wowwiki / wowhead or simply ask in game. Just trashing forum. Now im not surpriced why im waiting 1.5 hour with in game ticket when people are posting that kind of things .

7. To be fair, I've looked all over the place as well, and it seems all of the reagent vendors (except the ones in Dalaran) are missing the lvl 80 Druid reagents, but have all of the lower level ones. I searched all over Google, WoWWiki and OpenWoW, and all of the aforementioned said that all of the reagent vendors are supposed to sell these two items, but on Icecrown they do not for whatever reason. Also, Wowhead is unreliable because they keep their databases up-to-date (i.e. 4 expansions ahead of Icecrown). If not for this post, I would've made one of my own because this is the only one that seems to even mention the issue. I'm surprised more people haven't run into this problem.