1. So you are saying keybinds = skill. Ok, hf gl.

2. -You do know that not everyone only look at pvp. Also, for many people Vanilla and TBC was the best expansions for pvp. After those two expansions so much of the "skill" is now gear.
    LoL.
    Take my affli lock in wotlk and compare it with MoP. I can hardly do all the things i can do in MoP with him.
    "" Also, for many people Vanilla and TBC was the best expansions for pvp"" ... LOL
    Sure it is. Theres no resilience whatsoever, so its 1 shot fest. Most of ppl love that. at least, counter strike 1.6 or GO , are well known right? CS-GO implemented in wow sounds fun. Like the vanilla rogue killing anyone in a stun lock.
    vanilla/tbc,wotlk,cata was just class> gear > comp > skill. My warlock in wotlk has only 20 keybinds , that without focus macros. In MoP i can barely even maintain the 72 keybinds. It was hard af. And everyone had the SAME PvP gear, no ****ing OP BiS PvE crap in PvP.
    Skill> gear? rofl. Tell me more about paladins or dks in cata , with Gurthalak , or rogue with vial,bone-link 2 shooting everyone , or an enha shaman with 2x NoSkill axes, 1 shoting something in a Stormstrike. It was all gear>skill until MoP.
    Then WoD again, raid or die. And in legion they removed gear in pvp alltogether.
    Neverthless, enjoy ur vanilla/TBC crap. Stop replying to me.
    It is a public forum, and I feel when you write to me - I should be able to respond to you. I geuss we have two very diffrent opinions, so this will be my last post to you no matter what you say after this to me.

First of I asked if you had actually tried Vanilla or TBC? Or if you are just assuming on what you have seen on twitch, etc. Do you really know what you talk about, (or may you be trolling me?xD).

One-shotting? Wot? have you never seen those "legendary" movies where people 1v4, 1v3, 1v2, 1v5? How come non of those 5 are able to hit the person once? Well, I guess it takes more then one shot.
    And that is not just after what I have seen. I have also played both of the expansions, and I can tell - you can't one shot as you say.
    I have tried MOP myself, how did you go from 20 keybindings to 72 keybindings? That seem very weird to me. I felt MOP was a lot easier expansion then Wotlk.

I also love the part where you ignored everything about pve.

So now I won't respond to you anymore =) Have a nice day, but again - have you actually tried one of the expansions?

3. So you are saying keybinds = skill. Ok, hf gl.
    You will perform better with binds than clicking that's for sure

4. It is a public forum, and I feel when you write to me - I should be able to respond to you. I geuss we have two very diffrent opinions, so this will be my last post to you no matter what you say after this to me.

First of I asked if you had actually tried Vanilla or TBC? Or if you are just assuming on what you have seen on twitch, etc. Do you really know what you talk about, (or may you be trolling me?xD).

One-shotting? Wot? have you never seen those "legendary" movies where people 1v4, 1v3, 1v2, 1v5? How come non of those 5 are able to hit the person once? Well, I guess it takes more then one shot.
    And that is not just after what I have seen. I have also played both of the expansions, and I can tell - you can't one shot as you say.
    I have tried MOP myself, how did you go from 20 keybindings to 72 keybindings? That seem very weird to me. I felt MOP was a lot easier expansion then Wotlk.

I also love the part where you ignored everything about pve.

So now I won't respond to you anymore =) Have a nice day, but again - have you actually tried one of the expansions?
    ""I also love the part where you ignored everything about pve. "" Because i dont PvE and i dont give 2 ****s about it. I'm a pure pvp-er and i should get my gear around pvp, not doing PvE , like in wotlk/cata or lesser.
    And for ur concern , no, i didnt played them. Didn't knew WoW alpha still existed.
    "how did you go from 20 keybindings to 72 keybindings? That seem very weird to me.how did you go from 20 keybindings to 72 keybindings? That seem very weird to me.""
    More spells , more binds, more playstyle choices. In wotlk i have all the binds that i had them on MoP and almost half of them are empty. Just gaps in my whole UI

First 12