1. Transmog Event Gold Prize

Hi. I dont know where to post this but im sure the Forum Moderators will move it where it should be.

So I left Warmane some time ago due to stop playing the game and today I was thinking why not give some of the Gold that I made to the players of the Icecrown Realm

I will organize o Transmog Competition on Date 08/10/2016 .

The winner will win 100k Gold

Alliance and Horde are free to compete.

Since I am a Alliance il try to use either mail from BB or Mountains for the Gold transfer or the BB AH. We will figuer something out.

For Joining the Competition you will have to Reply with your Ingame Character Name and Faction

For a starter I think this is it. Good Luck to Everyone.

For questions il be 16/24 on Forum

2. Yea. Like how I have it.

I gathered some gear during my playdays and Now I have some Transmogs :) .

Il post some photos today as a example, after i get home from work

3. There is no transmog feature on Icecrown.

4. I know there is no transmog feature

But you can equip cool Items on you, cant you?

Old Fashion Transmog. We use to do this in TBC/Wotlk on Retail

Gather some cool gear and just put it on you.

In 2 hours max il post some photos of my Char on Icecrown Realm

5. Ummm, you do realize it is 9/20/16 right? So your date you posted is a month a bit late.

6. "In 2 hours max"

5+ hours later...

Ummm, you do realize it is 9/20/16 right? So your date you posted is a month a bit late.
    8/10/2016 can also be read as 8th October 2016 as it is done in most if not all of Europe.

7. It is Read 08 Day - 10 Month - 2016.....

I didant post a Screen Shot cuz I didant get home today.

And the reason for the the almost 1 month time is that people have the time to get some transmogs :)

8. This guys doesn't understand how Transmog works lol.

9. I know there is no transmog feature

But you can equip cool Items on you, cant you?

Old Fashion Transmog. We use to do this in TBC/Wotlk on Retail

Gather some cool gear and just put it on you.

In 2 hours max il post some photos of my Char on Icecrown Realm
    that's not transmog, that's dress up.

10. Idk why you guys make such a big fus about it

You got the poit of the event so why do you make so much drama on the subject.

Il give the winner 100k gold just for "Dressing" Cool :)

Idk how menny of you played early in 2006-2007 on Retail but we called it transmog even then when we had to equip the items to look nice :)

Actualy I do since I am a fan of it on Retail.

But If I call it this way on a WOTLK expansion you dont have to start Pointing the Rong Spelling of things :)

Anyway. Good Luck to Everyone!!!!

I wish 18 Days is enaught to get some nice sets :)

11. Idk why you guys make such a big fus about it

You got the poit of the event so why do you make so much drama on the subject.

Il give the winner 100k gold just for "Dressing" Cool :)

Idk how menny of you played early in 2006-2007 on Retail but we called it transmog even then when we had to equip the items to look nice :)

Actualy I do since I am a fan of it on Retail.

But If I call it this way on a WOTLK expansion you dont have to start Pointing the Rong Spelling of things :)

Anyway. Good Luck to Everyone!!!!

I wish 18 Days is enaught to get some nice sets :)
    Correct, most people do not understand that alot of the newer features included in later expansions of WoW come directly from things we used to do anyways. Or even addons that basically got integrated as well.

What he means, for you newer people, is not blizzards integrated transmog system, but collecting the pieces and......guess what, you equip them and look sexy :)

12. By transmog you mean like warri only wearing plates or you accept cloth t3 warri with 2staves?
    I think it should be a legit transmog hope you agree, but your rules.

13. transmog on icecrown?what?
    There is no transmog feature on Icecrown.
    you cant seriously be this stupid....

I bet you stand in the cool circles that bosses spawn in dungeons aswell, heard it gives a dmg incr buff <.<

(protip, stand in a circle that lichking throw out in p1. (impl you've ever gone hc before))

12 Last