1. You have entered too many instances recently.

Has anyone got this bug before? I was farming FoS normal with a group (not rdf) and on the third time we tried to run it, I ran back out in the beginning of the instance after our hunter pulled the first two skeletons (smh.) After that I tried to run back in but ran through the portal and got this in chat: "You have entered too many instances recently." Has anyone had this issue before? I've reset, relogged, and reformed the group all to no avail. Any way to fix this?

Edit: waited about 20 minutes and was able to enter dungeons again. Would still like to know what causes this.
    Edited: September 20, 2016

2. Has anyone got this bug before? I was farming FoS normal with a group (not rdf) and on the third time we tried to run it, I ran back out in the beginning of the instance after our hunter pulled the first two skeletons (smh.) After that I tried to run back in but ran through the portal and got this in chat: "You have entered too many instances recently." Has anyone had this issue before? I've reset, relogged, and reformed the group all to no avail. Any way to fix this?

Edit: waited about 20 minutes and was able to enter dungeons again. Would still like to know what causes this.

How can it be a bug when you have a clear explanation why you couldn't enter. "You have entered too many instances recently." If you don't understand english translate to your own language. You can only do 4 dungeons in 1 hour or something. If it's your first time playing wow then it's understandable.

3. How can it be a bug when you have a clear explanation why you couldn't enter. "You have entered too many instances recently." If you don't understand english translate to your own language. You can only do 4 dungeons in 1 hour or something. If it's your first time playing wow then it's understandable.
    If you read my post, you would see that I was in a fresh instance immediately beforehand that I ran out of and went to run back in, which is when I got the message. I get what you're saying and I understand how it works, but it has nothing to do with my situation.

4. If you read my post, you would see that I was in a fresh instance immediately beforehand that I ran out of and went to run back in, which is when I got the message. I get what you're saying and I understand how it works, but it has nothing to do with my situation.
    Read his message once more, he is correct and right about ur situation.

5. How can it be a bug when you have a clear explanation why you couldn't enter. "You have entered too many instances recently." If you don't understand english translate to your own language. You can only do 4 dungeons in 1 hour or something. If it's your first time playing wow then it's understandable.
    The limit is 5 dungeons per hour.
    Read his message once more, he is correct and right about ur situation.
    See, here's the thing. If you exit the dungeon and re-enter it without resetting it, you are not entering a -new- instance. Therefore, the counter against the -new- instance limit per hour should not increase.

Anyway, it is a known issue. I'm unable to comment to the effect of when it might get fixed though.

6. 5 dungeons an hour...hmm. Can we run them that fast lol. DPS on BEASTMODE

7. It may be possible that some of your group had previously had their own instances, thus counting towards the limit? I can run some fairly fast and the normal 5 per hour seems to be working properly. This can also happen I think if the difficulty is changed while outside of a dungeon, it should count as a new instance as well.