1. Brewfest. [Down With The Dark Iron]

Can you guys fix/do something about [Down With The Dark Iron] quest. Seriously its the second year. Somone already did at start and now there is no quest, outside Orgrimmar. Most of us only need that achiev for the title.
    Edited: September 20, 2016

2. Can you guys fix/do something about [Down With The Dark Iron] quest. Seriously its the second year. Somone already did at start and now there is no quest, outside Orgrimmar. Most of us only need that achiev for the title.
    This hasn't worked for the past 6 years...I doubt it will ever be fixed.

3. yea i guess this is what we can expect from a "Blizz like server" . anyways I've had it, someone might as well close this thread.

4. This thread needs to be closed for 2 reasons. 1. You need to report this issue at www.warmane.com/bugtracker and 2. It's true, if it hasn't been fixed in 6 years, it's probably never getting fixed lol.

5. The funniest part is that they applied and emergency fix this morning for Brewfest...but it didn't actually fix anything.

6. I have no idea what are you saying, but that achievement works.

7. The achievement works and people have it, quest works fine but the issue lies in that the gear that gives the quest despawns for whatever reason after 1 or 2 hours so only a very limited amount of people can get it briefly after the server goes online after some downtime.

8. CLICK ALL 3 BARRIL TO GET!!! [Down With The Dark Iron]

9. this achiv is still bugged and only doable after 1hrs of server restart

10. This is annoying lol. It works, then it doesn't work. I need to be a Brewmaster!