1. ROFL! Please do link armory if u have better way to itemize.
    And holy **** i lost 500 TOTAL HEALTH in order to get 150 more hit, the EHP I LOST! Guess 62k hp raidbuffed outside of ICC isnt enough for u. :D
    God the amount of salt is real... Who was talking about standing like a training dummie? Noone ever said anything about rotation, nor standing in place... Are u going full ****** now?
    Meh i guess no point in talking with u, i dont see why u have to be so mad and why u have to live in a box. I came to realisation that Breath from Halion for example is not considered Direct Spell dmg as i tought, so u wer right about Spell Deflection beeing useless in most fights, u dont see me going all ham and baby rage on forums cos i was wrong? **** happens, everyone make mistakes, u should use this kind of **** and try to improve urself, but yea, no point...
    Best of luck, have fun. :D

2. ROFL! Please do link armory if u have better way to itemize.
    And holy **** i lost 500 TOTAL HEALTH in order to get 150 more hit, the EHP I LOST! Guess 62k hp raidbuffed outside of ICC isnt enough for u. :D
    God the amount of salt is real... Who was talking about standing like a training dummie? Noone ever said anything about rotation, nor standing in place... Are u going full ****** now?
    Meh i guess no point in talking with u, i dont see why u have to be so mad and why u have to live in a box. I came to realisation that Breath from Halion for example is not considered Direct Spell dmg as i tought, so u wer right about Spell Deflection beeing useless in most fights, u dont see me going all ham and baby rage on forums cos i was wrong? **** happens, everyone make mistakes, u should use this kind of **** and try to improve urself, but yea, no point...
    Best of luck, have fun. :D
    u dont even know what EHP is =DD gl with weekly pug pp wipe/ro)

3. Glad to see that u know what EHP is and that u have the balls to link ur armory and post or say anything exept big load of crap without any facts to back it up. Also, keep the rage fiesta on other posts aswell, proves how much u rly know about the game and how 4 years of playing this game while living in a box still makes u a bad player.

4. Can we please have a civilized conversation here? This is starting to become nonconstructive from a simple question of :

i see alot of guides here and such for dk tank specs,i saw Unholy,Blood and frost.
    while blood should be the only spec that can tank or do the best job as tank isnt it?.
    im talking about wrath of the lich king.

5. I agree, Handepsilon. I don't think it's appropriate to allow the conversation devolve into petty arguments about opinions. That's really silly. As I stated on the first page of the thread, there are a lot of opinions on the matter. Each of the specs are viable to some degree, and are each are great in their own particular situations. I feel that the replies to the thread have effectively covered that discussion and there's nothing left to add. So, due to that and in addition to avoiding future arguments and attacks on each other, I am going to close the thread. Thank you everyone for your input.

First ... 567