1. dk tank?

i see alot of guides here and such for dk tank specs,i saw Unholy,Blood and frost.
    while blood should be the only spec that can tank or do the best job as tank isnt it?.
    im talking about wrath of the lich king.

2. All specs are perfectly capable tanks for Death Knights in Wrath of the Lich King. Blood being the only tank spec is only the case in Cataclysm and beyond. As for "best", well, that's a subject of much debate.

3. every spec has his up's and down's, every spec is perfectly good if you can take best from it and understand it

4. i feel like that fact makes dk the worst tank actually,that its not harcore 1 tank spec and instead you have few options,wtf is this...

5. if you ask for wotlk all 3 spec can be tank's and dps's it all depend's what talents you take and how you spec it and gear it. from cata to legion only blood is tanking spec

6. Blood DK = Tank
    Reason: Improved Rune Tap, Spell Deflection, Veteran of the Third War, Improved Death Strike, Vampiric Blood, Will of Necropolis, Abominations Might, Hysteria as a massive CD for your top DPS in the raid.
    Talents: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#j0Er...obsZhxbxVMZcbz

Frost DK = Single target DPS
    Reason: Obliterate with Sigil of Awareness
    Talents: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jcZG0jxAMczf0cuzAofM0hx

Unholy DK = Multiple target (2+) DPS, aka AoE DPS
    Reason: Impurity, Death and Decay, Ebon Plaguebringer, Wandering Plague
    Talents: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jZG0...hIxMdx0zx0uIqo

In theory u can indeed DPS and Tank with any spec, and if u like playing something else u should go for, but, as said, Blood is best one out of 3 for survability, Frost is best one out of 3 for single target dps, Unholy is best one out of 3 for multiple target dps. There is no question about this.

7. most talents you linked from blood are dps talents to
    Edited: September 20, 2016

8. i feel like that fact makes dk the worst tank actually,that its not harcore 1 tank spec and instead you have few options,wtf is this...
    Death Knights are actually one of the stronger tanks.

9. most talents you linked from blood are dps talents to
    Most of DK talents overall are DPS talents with few defencive ones... Point of going so deep in frost tree is cos Icy Touch with Killing Machine will make u top on aggro no matter how far u are behind. And tbh u dont have any better options if u look at it. Feel free to link better spec. :D

10. My question is what are the most efficient specs for tank and dps as fresh 80 dk? Not just efficient but gear independent also.

11. My question is what are the most efficient specs for tank and dps as fresh 80 dk? Not just efficient but gear independent also.
    blood dk for tankihng, uh for dps

12. blood dk for tankihng
    I have to disagree.
    All specs are perfectly capable tanks for Death Knights in Wrath of the Lich King. Blood being the only tank spec is only the case in Cataclysm and beyond. As for "best", well, that's a subject of much debate.

13. i feel like that fact makes dk the worst tank actually,that its not harcore 1 tank spec and instead you have few options,wtf is this...
    How does having specific spec's for multiple different boss encounters hinder you? that makes you flexible and adaptable 2 very good things in terms of progressing.

14. I have to disagree.
    I think he is suggesting that blood is the easiest tank spec to pick up out of the 3.

15. I have to disagree.
    how can u disagree on that blood is easiest and most gear independed tanking spec for dickey?) especially for fresh 80

123 ... Last