1. Choosing professions (am a Hunter)

As a Markmanship Hunter, at the moment I have Mining and Engineering;

I chose Engineering because I felt like it would be beneficial to me as Hunter, now I'm second guessing myself on that. And also second guessing whether or not I can make good money from engineering. I choose Mining to go with Engineering to gather crafting resources obviously; and I know you can make good money of ores and bars.. so thats that.

Should I choose different professions? OR is mining and engineering a good choice?

2. It was solid that engi + tai were best proffession with engi being lead. Just change mining if you dont mind stopping farming.

3. It was solid that engi + tai were best proffession with engi being lead. Just change mining if you dont mind stopping farming.
    If you don't mind answering this. What exactly can you make and benefit from with Engineering?

4. Lots of cosmetic and, wish I had a vendor nearby to repair my gear-stuff,
    but also eg: a defibrilator which allows you to Feign Death and ress the Raid.
    And a Chopper (flying and bike) and things which glow in the dark and / or explode in your face.
    Overall a great profession to have.

5. Engineering JC till Icc(Lordaeron).Then replace Eng with BS.

6. Lots of cosmetic and, wish I had a vendor nearby to repair my gear-stuff,
    but also eg: a defibrilator which allows you to Feign Death and ress the Raid.
    And a Chopper (flying and bike) and things which glow in the dark and / or explode in your face.
    Overall a great profession to have.
    Thanks for the reply! Sounds like fun!

7. Sorry for late reply

Engi is best proffesion for PvE, people just dont see the might of 340haste with autoattacker classes. Its not direct dps increase on sheets. Rather than powering your skills/attacks, it lets you attack more and if you can test it at somewhere you ll see it aswell. And as for hunter class same applies here and it improves your steady shot haste chains.

Those other bonuses are irrevelant but still nice to have though. For Tailoring, its better than jc/bs cause its potencial with popping other cds while getting its massive atkpower.