1. 20+ multiboxing pc setup

Hi, i need a new pc setup and I want to multibox 20 or 25 chars on Wotlk/Cata, I don't know what to buy at all so can someone give me some advices pls ? I can make only one computer.

2. There is not really a good single pc possibility when you go with regular i7 parts (except maybe the 6950k). I suggest you go with dual xeon build that can be fairly cheap to make:

e5-2670x2 (ebay) for 16 cores in total
    Asus z9pa-d8 or something similar
    32gb ram (you can buy it for 60-70$ 4x8gb config at ebay, but its ecc and has low mhz because of that)
    some fairly cheap gpu like gtx 970
    and a power supply that has 2 cpu connectors

With this you should easily be able to 20+ box

3. What I do not understand is people that want to get serious in this playstyle, yet have a very small set of problem solving skills or technical knowledge. This is where I end up in game playing tech support to other boxers that run 20-25 toons or more and they can't figure out things such as action target groups or round robin for a hotkey....

4. What I do not understand is people that want to get serious in this playstyle, yet have a very small set of problem solving skills or technical knowledge. This is where I end up in game playing tech support to other boxers that run 20-25 toons or more and they can't figure out things such as action target groups or round robin for a hotkey....
    You, my friend, are one of the options in the figuring out list :P
    why search internet on your own with 90% of useless information, when you can just simply ask some1 who already knows :P
    about tech stuff, well i would imagine it being quite dificult to undestand if thats not what you do for living.

ofc, its always better to find out things yourself, as you know more from searching internet than mindlessly copy pasting actionfrom someones words, im not denying that^^

5. You, my friend, are one of the options in the figuring out list :P
    why search internet on your own with 90% of useless information, when you can just simply ask some1 who already knows :P
    about tech stuff, well i would imagine it being quite dificult to undestand if thats not what you do for living.

ofc, its always better to find out things yourself, as you know more from searching internet than mindlessly copy pasting actionfrom someones words, im not denying that^^
    I understand your point of view, but it is a similar thing to giving a new unexperienced player a max level character and BiS gear. They have a vehicle with the potential of great things, but do not know how to drive it and get into wrecks alot.

This is why I suggest to anyone, try to not take the lazy route. Spend the time researching it, watch video tutorials even if you can't be bothered to read more than a short sentence. This will help you in the long run to be able to figure out things when you mess something up or just do not know what to do. Trial and error and research, period. The only shortcuts you will find will make you a ****ty multiboxer at best. unless you just have sheer numbers.

I am not trying to be a prick about it, just being real. I have even had someone on here pay me to try and teach them how to multibox, once they actually got into it, they needed my help time and time again because they didn't even know how to do a simple google search which would have explained the issue even better than myself. And I regret ever doing it, because I basiccly had to tell him what system to buy, teamview with him and setup all of his ISBoxer stuff etc etc. SO in the end he learned nothing because he wanted it the easy way and he gave up after wasting time and money.

Knowledge is power