1. The Final Idea

Clearly, Warsong isn't going anywhere. I've read a lot of great ideas to help change the server, but they get no attention. It's the same replies over and over again ,beginning with, "Just add solo que", ending with, "Catacylsm is just a dead expansion, that's all there is to it." Both these accusations are false. The reason Warsong is dead, is because of the merge with Arena-Tournament, plain and simple. Solo Que isn't coming, the only thing that's coming (to an end) is Warsong.

The Final Idea: (For those who endure a future for Warsong)

Remove Ruthless gear / starter gear. Give every player full S11/Cataclysm gear, and BiS PVE. Not non heroic, not raid finder, but Heroic BIS. At this point, everything is completely equal. The only thing that shouldn't be given, is Bonelink-Fetish to rogues, for obvious reasons, and no free t2 (Cata elite), unless earned properly through 3s. This would make it hell of a lot more fun than it is now, and to players who have an issue with Gurth, nokaleds, Cunning, Rathrak, and/or whatever, don't play Catacylsm, simple as that. This also makes it a lot more fun, so players can play the best of each class, and play a various amount of comps. Eliminates boredom and repetitive content.

Q: So, what's the point of playing if everything's given to us?
    A: Arenas, achievements, titles, and fun? Same as always.

Q: What about those who don't like playing Arenas and enjoy playing Battlegrounds?
    A: +50 gems for honor, Helm / shoulder Enchants, maybe mounts? Tabards? Maybe rated battlegrounds?

Q: stupid idea, r3al pvpp means n0 pve gears. gurth ret noobs and nokaled rouger hemo smashers is not pvp! keep it how it is , true pvp
    A: Get off

2. I dont think that giving free BiS gear would make the realm much more active.
    Imo best solution is to remove the Warsong realm completely and allow ppl with high play time to transfer for free to Neltharion while all other chars are beeing deleted. Cata is the most unpopular xpac on Warmane and Neltharion has also a very low population so there is no need to run two cata realms.

3. I dont think that giving free BiS gear would make the realm much more active.
    Imo best solution is to remove the Warsong realm completely and allow ppl with high play time to transfer for free to Neltharion while all other chars are beeing deleted. Cata is the most unpopular xpac on Warmane and Neltharion has also a very low population so there is no need to run two cata realms.
    "The Final Idea: (For those who endure a future for Warsong)"
    "It's the same replies over and over again ,beginning with, "Just add solo que", ending with, "Catacylsm is just a dead expansion"

So, your opinion was completely meaningless, no offence.

4. Give every player full S11/Cataclysm gear, and BiS PVE. Not non heroic, not raid finder, but Heroic BIS. At this point, everything is completely equal. The only thing that shouldn't be given, is Bonelink-Fetish to rogues, for obvious reasons, and no free t2 (Cata elite), unless earned properly through 3s.
    You obviously never been a healer :3. BTW why should they give full hc gear, but not 3s cata weapons? Most people would still prefer pve weps instead of cata elites. If your argument is "it is to make 3s more active " then why not make ds hc gear 3s only? One way or another someone will get hurt by this system and balance cata has(sort of) falls apart if everyone is using high burst damage gear.

5. AT CORE LUL LOL LULIQLDUZAD/LUUKU./LLLLLDSQ

R U NOT EXCITED?????????????????? 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY of the AT CORE ANNOUNCEMENT??????

2 MORE YEARS TO GO

6. "The Final Idea: (For those who endure a future for Warsong)"
    "It's the same replies over and over again ,beginning with, "Just add solo que", ending with, "Catacylsm is just a dead expansion"

So, your opinion was completely meaningless, no offence.
    You can think it's meaningless but it's true. There is no reason to play on Warsong anymore, aside from testing classes and specs. Your idea about giving all the players (which should be counted in not more than 50 people) free gear will not increase the realm population. It didn't work for Blackrock, where there are far more active players, I don't understand why it should work for Warsong.

7. You can think it's meaningless but it's true. There is no reason to play on Warsong anymore, aside from testing classes and specs. Your idea about giving all the players (which should be counted in not more than 50 people) free gear will not increase the realm population. It didn't work for Blackrock, where there are far more active players, I don't understand why it should work for Warsong.
    Blackrock population did go up a bit actually. Before they were given free BIS gear for PvP the population was like 200-300 roughly while Warsong had about roughly 3x that.

After Blackrock gained free gear the population more or less reversed.

8. guys it's off from this topic but i wonder if you could help? i tried switching to warsong from neltharion just to check out the community, but when i started creating i character i wasn't able to. since they said "You can not make a character at this time, try another time" so i decided to go back to my own realm, but i cant. It auto disconnects me from the game and i cant change realm anymore since it directly sends me to warsong. need help QQ

9. guys it's off from this topic but i wonder if you could help? i tried switching to warsong from neltharion just to check out the community, but when i started creating i character i wasn't able to. since they said "You can not make a character at this time, try another time" so i decided to go back to my own realm, but i cant. It auto disconnects me from the game and i cant change realm anymore since it directly sends me to warsong. need help QQ
    Hello Von

Check my Post out, it may help you.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=341466

Another player found a work around.

I logged in with my e-mail.

What i did is type in my e-mail and password, and press log in. It should take you to "Updating 0%" or something like that.

IMMEDIATELY CANCEL IT.

This will take you back to the Log In screen.

Now, put in your normal Username and Password.

Boom, it's working.

Worked for me flawlessly :) Please report back with your results :)

Good Luck
    Angelfire