1. Intense cold achievement

Hey ,
    this specific achievement has been frustrating me for too long now! The achievement clearly says you cannot attain MORE THAN 2 stacks
    I have done it in this manner for more than 3 times already and no achievement. GM's cant help me so im hoping someone here reads this and can tell me wtf is up. Is it bugged or what? I tried it with several dispellers and some people have told me if you have to get not more than 1 stack to do this ...
    kind regards

2. I've managed to do this achievement, with someone in party failing to do it due to his own stack not meeting the requirement. It's individual-based achievement apparently

By any chance, do you have a pet with you? Pets can get stacks too

3. yes achiev is glitchy, me as war also still trying to make it, never counts even if you don't get more than 2.

4. yes

Yes it is bugged but doable, even though it is much harder.
    You can only get 1 stack max, this is completely true, I managed to do it with 2 paladins, spamming HoF and dispel on me.
    You can only do this with friends, or by bribing people, since if they also need the achi they won`t focus on you.
    Good luck!

5. I recommend you to get a priest with mass dispel. Then, stack near the head (not in front of the boss, obviously). And if the priest only focuses on DoTs and Dispell, it is done pretty easily.