1. [Lord] ARP for UH DK starting toc?

I didn't really play much on toc retail, so im not sure about stat prio? is crit still king? doe s arp take over haste? gotta know if I'll be farming that 5man trink xD

2. if you dont have any better trinket even that trinket is good because of his proc, and for uh dk dmg done is something like this melee "auto" > scourge strike > death coil > dots, get arp from gear if you dont have anything better and use str gems

3. BLOOD SUBSPEC Hit > Strength > ArP > Haste >= Crit > Expertise > Agility
    FROST SUBSPEC Hit > Strength > Haste > ArP > Crit > Expertise > Agility

I've taken this from an Unholy PvE DPS guide that is on the DK forums. You should consider reading that to get the answers to all of your questions.

4. BLOOD SUBSPEC Hit > Strength > ArP > Haste >= Crit > Expertise > Agility
    FROST SUBSPEC Hit > Strength > Haste > ArP > Crit > Expertise > Agility

I've taken this from an Unholy PvE DPS guide that is on the DK forums. You should consider reading that to get the answers to all of your questions.
    well thats why i'm asking. The guide is based on ICC content with ICC gear. I'm talking about Lord server where we just hit TOC and theres not as much arp gear thats why i wanted to know

5. well thats why i'm asking. The guide is based on ICC content with ICC gear. I'm talking about Lord server where we just hit TOC and theres not as much arp gear thats why i wanted to know
    Are you running the Frost subspec with 5/5 http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=50880?

No: Go ArP. Haste only pulls ahead because of this talent.

Yes: While T7 has 0 ArP on it, T9 already has as much arp as haste. Generally speaking it doesn't really matter if you go for haste or arp as long as we are talking about equal amounts. Most of the time an increase in ilvl can also be considered an upgrade, no matter if you get haste or arp. For min-maxing purposes you might wanna comeback here and ask for an opinion on a concrete comparison or you can always try to simulate it (RAWR) and ask the computer.
    Edited: September 22, 2016