1. Why is it, that Timothy Jones isnt selling epic gem recipes?

Not supposed to be like this now, right?

2. That's not the only issue. From what I've been able to gather, these are the current issues:

1. No epic gems recipes have been added (although some people have managed to gain access to the Nightmare Tear pattern prior to the release of Trial of the Crusader).
    2. Season 7 equipment hasn't been released - both items for honor as well as for arena points
    3. Wintergrasp vendor still has certain pants/bracers/rings missing for certain classes
    4. Issues with unkillable and unlootable bosses in Trial of the Champion
    5. Bosses being impossible to defeat in Trial of the Crusader due to overtuning
    6. Koralon is not to be found in Vault of Archavon

Upsides:

1. Emblems of Conquest are dropping from heroic instances
    2. Emblem of Triumph vendors have been added
    3. Dalaran rings can be upgraded to ilevel 226 versions

3. I can confirm: No Relentless gear, No Epic gem recipes, No epic gems sold for emblems or honors.
    What is OK: Dalaran updated ring, WG legs and ring, items for emlbem of triumph. Arena points deleted.
    Edited: September 21, 2016

4. [*] bosses being impossible to defeat in trial of the crusader due to overtuning
    big jake ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

5. [*] Bosses being impossible to defeat in Trial of the Crusader due to overtuning
    Memories killed everything on first try ?

6. [*] Bosses being impossible to defeat in Trial of the Crusader due to overtuning
    seems like an l2p issue to me D

7. [*] Bosses being impossible to defeat in Trial of the Crusader due to overtuning
    seems like an l2p issue to me D

This is my source. Oh, it's you.

8. Oh u trust everything on the interwebs :(

9. No alchemy transmute recipes.
    C...c...c...

So much for everything beind updated.Wonder why they dont update things at same time.So much disgruntled people,no wonder why people leaving in favour of icecrown.

10. Hihi

+1 in your face :DDD

this is my source. Oh, it's you.

11. can you guys even begin to imagine how busy the devs are with the release that none of them can find the time to post a reply on the forums answering everybody's questions ...

/sarcasm

12. can you guys even begin to imagine how busy the devs are with the release that none of them can find the time to post a reply on the forums answering everybody's questions ...

/sarcasm
    Developers hardly ever post on the forums.

13. yeah lack of communication between administration and playerbase is one of the biggest issues that leads to a private server's decline in pop

14. yeah lack of communication between administration and playerbase is one of the biggest issues that leads to a private server's decline in pop
    Found captain obvious.

Yall need to relax. I don't understand why yall think everything has to be perfect.

12 Last