1. Drop rate in dungeon

Hello, i just want to ask why is the Drop rate so small in the Dungeon-s i went in dungeons where we got like 2 "worthy" drops, what's up with that ? i understand that in the leveling areas the drops are weak, but in the dungeon's too?

2. Sometimes they are blizz-like, and other times you get a green from every. single. mob. No joke. I never seen so many green rolls in my life!

3. Well you are in dungeons not raid instances so greens will most of the time be greater than rares or epics. Also it depends on the dungeon, what dungeon are you running?

4. As for greens/epics from thrash, sometimes you get a lot and sometimes you get 2 or 3. About drop rate from bosses, doesn't matter if it's blizzlike or x1 because they always drop something (1, 2 or 4 items, depends on what instance you're running).

5. I actually thought that because this was a private server, the drops rates were increased tremendously. Every time I ran dungeons (lower level to heroics), I get a ton of drops, greens, blues and epics. Even from trash mobs, more times than none, we get great drops. Repetitive or not, drops are drops and drops = gold :D

6. thanks for the Reply guys, i know the drops are blizzlike , but sometimes it really sucks that you get 1 or 2 epics, anyway have a good day everyone and have fun !