1. Will ToC recieve 300% buff too or not ?

Is Warmane releasing ToC with 300% buff too or will it be blizzlike ?

2. It's way too easy, felt it was even easier than retail normal mode, which is ridiculous for "hardcore realm".
    I hope heroic version will be challenging, preferably on par with ulduar hard modes.

3. It's way too easy, felt it was even easier than retail normal mode, which is ridiculous for "hardcore realm".
    I hope heroic version will be challenging, preferably on par with ulduar hard modes.
    Normal mode being easy is good for the realm so casuals and pugs can enjoy it. Everything in ToC still had like double the retail hp, and there is heroic mode that's gonna be hard.

4. It's way too easy, felt it was even easier than retail normal mode, which is ridiculous for "hardcore realm".
    this was needed to bring the realm back to life.

and this is also just the normal mode

the actual content of toc was to clear toc25 hc without wipes. so how will you ever do insanity run when nh is already impossible for 99% of the server

5. +1

keep normal mode normal or at least much less than 250% buff

let the hardcore play their hardmode 250%

6. Is Warmane releasing ToC with 300% buff too or will it be blizzlike ?
    toc 10 is ajoke felt 10 times easier than nax10/uld10 though our group is 4.3+ so I'm not really sure. WHile toc 25 on the other hand is right about where i thoguht it would be. ripperoni.

7. Let hc and 25 man be a bit harder, and 10 man normal be easy :) That will make both hardcore and casuals happy :)

8. See us begging for raid buff now :D , but yeah hope 25 hc will be up to the expectations for hardcore server.