1. Everyone who says this is free so don't complain are ridiculous. And that's putting it nicely. How many free games are out there today? Thousands. DotA2, LoL, SMITE, Hearthstone are in fact the titans of e-sports at the moment and they are all free. How do you think people would react if those guys messed up a patch release like this? It would be a **** storm.
    You can say these guys are just a small enterprise and it is an unfair comparison but we didn't demand much here. All we asked for was some information.
    I never said they should release it today. I wouldn't have complained if they has scheduled it for release 2 months from now. But once you set a date you stick to it or if you can't deliver you postpone it. You don't fumble it and then pretend it isn't happening.

2. You do realize that those free games you mentioned are developed by for profit companies who have all made a lot of money? Employees involved make a living off of working for said company.. LoL the most dominant esport right now and Hearthstone developed by Blizzard..

Warmane developers do this on their own free time.

I like to use analogies in hopes to get others to look at something from a different point of view. Let's say your hobby is to build stuff out of legos and give them out for free for kids to play with. Now they are saying you have failed them because of a few flaws.

Give them a break. **** ain't easy and if you think it is... you do it. And that's putting it nicely.

3. This is a business. They do it for money. They spam the text about how donations pay for servers and salaries. It's not a hobby. This is their business plan. A lot of companies run this system. Free game with in-game store where you can buy things with real money. Just type 'free mmorpg' in google and you will see.

4. This is a business. They do it for money. They spam the text about how donations pay for servers and salaries. It's not a hobby. This is their business plan. A lot of companies run this system. Free game with in-game store where you can buy things with real money. Just type 'free mmorpg' in google and you will see.
    There's still an hour and a half before 21st September ends and then you can start *****ing about them not meeting deadlines kek. Like someone said before, most players in private server community know not to expect swiss clock accuracy, but there are always ******s like you who expect Warmane to behave like a 100 million $ game. And you probably can't read but the front page clearly says ''PvP vendors will be updated to Relentless gear tomorrow''.

5. There was no news on the front page when I initially posted and they said it would be at 13:00 server time not sometime during the 21st.
    Also, none of you are levying any sort of coherent argument against me or for warmane staff. All I hear is 'just deal with it'. This is beyond stupid. If I am promised something and am then denied then I am justified in asking for cause. It is only a beaten dog that is grateful for whatever scraps fall from the table.
    You groveling mutts make me sick and sad at the same time. A commendable feat. At least you are in the minority. The ever declining population of Lordaeron is ample proof of that.

6. I don't remember them "promising" anything. I'm a bettin man Shissaku and I'm willing to bet that you, and the other that are complaining, will survive this WoW crisis that yall have on your hands.

Have a good one bud.

7. There was no news on the front page when I initially posted and they said it would be at 13:00 server time not sometime during the 21st.
    Also, none of you are levying any sort of coherent argument against me or for warmane staff. All I hear is 'just deal with it'. This is beyond stupid. If I am promised something and am then denied then I am justified in asking for cause. It is only a beaten dog that is grateful for whatever scraps fall from the table.
    You groveling mutts make me sick and sad at the same time. A commendable feat. At least you are in the minority. The ever declining population of Lordaeron is ample proof of that.
    You are beyond the ordinary stupid man. You do realise that what is happening here is basicaly illegal and that we are as you say like beaten dogs because Wotlk doesn't exist anymore and we have to be happy for the 'scraps' that fall from the table. And i'm saying 'scraps' because Lord is far from a scrap and is the best Wotlk server in the world. You are one those guys that says that questing is bugged bcs 5% of quests aren't working, but forgets about the 95% that are working. Although forgive me, you might be new to the private server scene, but here one day delay is the best you'll get. But you should move to Cataclysm, because it gets a steady stream of updates with almost no delays.

8. Actually 98-99% quests work.Did zlion of em,and from vanilla>wotlk i found like 7 bugged quests.

9. Actually 98-99% quests work.Did zlion of em,and from vanilla>wotlk i found like 7 bugged quests.
    Yeah i know mate, was just giving an example. But i always get a feeling that guys like him are bots from other servers sent to bash on warmane in forums for minor mistakes. Either that or he's ******ed.

10. So, because I demand punctuality and honesty I am stupid? I feel sorry for you that you have grown so accustomed to swallowing **** that this doesn't bother you. What kind of society could have molded such a pliable runt I can't even begin to imagine.

11. So, because I demand punctuality and honesty I am stupid? I feel sorry for you that you have grown so accustomed to swallowing **** that this doesn't bother you. What kind of society could have molded such a pliable runt I can't even begin to imagine.
    Yeah we should expect punctuality, but not be total drama queens if doesn't get here on time. Your second post on this topic ended with this ''So well done, warmane.''. As if vendors ariving and arena reseting few hours late (at that time it was few hours) was going to wreck your whole season. You should go to retail now and see that even after months alpha and beta testing and not to mention hundreds of developers your precious Blizzard that you compared to Warmane (heh) still hasn't fixed a lot of bugs.

First 12