1. Where is the PvP ?

I don't give a crap about PvE. Where are the PvP vendors?

2. I don't give a crap about PvE. Where are the PvP vendors?
    "Trial of the Crusader and Champion to be released on the 21st of September. New vendors and patch 3.2 related changes will be applied during the update as well. This includes the release of Relentless PvP gear and the reset of PvP currency"

Should be out now,... after what they have said in the devlog :\

3. Well since he is asking the question, and he isn't the only one, obviously they have not been released. I can also confirm this.

4. No pvp vendors gj warmane keep it up

5. Not just vendors. PvP currency has not been reset yet, neither have the arena team win/loss records. So well done, warname.

6. Not just vendors. PvP currency has not been reset yet, neither have the arena team win/loss records. So well done, warname.
    Arena points have been set to 0. Teams will remain as they are, and as will honor points.

7. So anybody knows when pvp vendors wll be up ?

8. noone knows since we're not being kept up to date and as a result people are just waiting in dalaran/org for pvp vendors and profession vendors

9. could a staff member give us some news and say when is the relentless gear gonna be available?

10. people were scared that pvp players wll rush toc with 245 offparts now im scared they ll rush arena wth 245 offparts ((

11. No pvp vendors gj warmane keep it up
    Maybe you could do better?

Chill out son.

12. They promised that pve and pvp vendors will be up at the same time.It is clear they they dont give a **** about pvp.there was 3 weeks break.I think it is enough time to release both vendors.Im just showing my reaction and it is none of your bussiness ok?

13. they just announced that they're updating the PVP vendor to relentless tomorrow so i guess that's something, but then again that comes after a clear statement in the devlog that the new PvP gear will be added in the same update as the ToC release... expect nothing from warmane and you will never be surprised or disappointed

14. We all should be pissed off for some bumps in the road here and there for the free game. It's the most logical thing to do at this point because, you know, everyone needs to be pleased with perfect game play and updates. This is sarcasm if you didn't catch it.

It's pretty much the same thing as a homeless man who complains about food that someone has given him out of the kindness of their heart.

There's a lot of good people in the private server community that understand this.. but you can find some needy, high maintenance, immature people that think their **** don't stink.

12 Last