1. Icecrown Tanking

What is the preferred race/class for tanking in Icecrown? I wanna start tanking and I'm interested in what is sought after the most.

2. Paladins are probably the best pick for a new players, they hardly have problems with threat and have uber amazing Argent Defender which basically prevent you from dying everything 3-5 mins i think. As for warrior, they're mediocore, devastate is a great dmg boost for every melee classes, shockwave and concussion blow are great cc abilities and the mobility is simply amazing. Don't know about feral bears.

3. I hear a lot of Paladins being requested as tanks in-game when players are looking for ICC tanks. I play a Protection Warrior and it's true, we carry great mobility. I never have a problem with holding threat either, but it depends on the person behind the keyboard. As for Feral Bears, I've seen people post about them being really good tanks, but I've rarely seen but maybe 2 in-game, ever and they were low level, not 80.

4. -Ardent defender has a 2 min cd, Paladins are the easyest of the 4 Tanking classes. (brings 3% damage reduction to raid and more healing done to raid from improved auras)
    -DK has the best single target threat in game (Frost tank can do good aoe threat too) but even at BiS gear they tend to take more damage then the other 3. (brings Hysteria for a nice damage burst to 1 person)
    -Warriors are great fun for tanking, they have alot of abilities for every situation you can possibly imagine but they are also, ranked as the hardest of the tank classes, at BiS gear you tend to hold up great against damage income, and from my experiences they take less damage then paladins. (brings Commanding shout for more health to raid and 20% armor reduce from devestate (sunder) but if you allready have a Fury warrior who does that then meh)
    -Feral tanks are just very good at everything, They have the good AoE threat and single target threat, They have insanely nice absorbation wich takes away alot of damage income, With their huge health pool aswell they are infact very hard to kill. (Brings 30% more bleed damage wich makes Warriors / ferals and hunters do more damage in raid.)

My conclussion is this: (at max gear only)
    Feral - Because they cant be killed and brings raid dps up the most.
    Warrior - because they're the most fun tanks in game and you will never get bored with them, they also stand great vs everything.
    Paladin - Easy to learn, easy to play, easy to everything and you even have a failsafe (ardent) for newbie tanks who misses to use def cd's.
    Death Knights - They have alot of cooldowns and are very good vs spell dmg bosses (specially if you specc hybrid for more spell damage reduce) You can play around alot with different talents aswell.

5. What is the preferred race/class for tanking in Icecrown? I wanna start tanking and I'm interested in what is sought after the most.
    Prot paladin is # 1

6. According to the maths prot pally is strong, but playing one is boring af. I like protwarr and dudu better.

7. According to the maths prot pally is strong, but playing one is boring af. I like protwarr and dudu better.
    I agree. I've done Pally tanking, but it got boring VERY fast. I like my Protection Warrior :D

8. What is the preferred race/class for tanking in Icecrown? I wanna start tanking and I'm interested in what is sought after the most.
    Pally = easy to play
    DK = boring
    Warr = fun

take your pick

9. Pally = easy to play
    DK = boring
    Warr = fun

take your pick
    I know Warr is more fun, but why call a DK boring ?