1. What just happened? Even website went down. Any input for us?

2. Seems warmane need to change host :D

3. When they can im sure they will.

What just happened? Even website went down. Any input for us?
    Its probably tough to respond without internet. Be patient.

4. thank you for the update and your guy's hard work. we love Warmane Staff <333

5. Just came to say that for the short length of time that I've been playing here (a few months) I can safely say that the quality of support and overall stability of this server, or at least on the Lordaeron realm, is among one of the best I've seen compared to many others. Yes, there have obviously been issues over the last couple of weeks, but at the rate this server has re-grown since Molten (which was the last time I was here) I think a bit of patience would go a long way so the staff can get on with working on the issues at hand. Hope the problem gets fixed soon.
    And to the staff: Keep up the good work!

6. I'm fairly known for having zero tolerance with people creating theories to call us liars.
    I agree xD and that makes your post interesting specially those chilly top answers lol. :D

7. Ping was very high yesterday in Korea.
    It might be occurred due to this ?

These days so slow.
    Ping over 3,000 ms frequently even though using vpn solution.

8. Thank you for the updates. Been playing in (Molten and) Warmane since 2010 and I can say that service and staff assistance is just, fair and acceptable. I wouldn't be here that long if it's now. Personally, your explanation is more than enough. I hope everything will be better soon. More power Warmane!

9. Thank you for the updates. Been playing in (Molten and) Warmane since 2010 and I can say that service and staff assistance is just, fair and acceptable. I wouldn't be here that long if it's now. Personally, your explanation is more than enough. I hope everything will be better soon. More power Warmane!
    Correction: I wouldn't be here that long if it's NOT. :D

10. This morning I played okay, but now I am getting late I Do not Play Appears As I Had An Account

11. This morning I played okay, but now I am getting late I Do not Play Appears As I Had An Account
    It's like he's trying to speak to me, I know it!

12. Thanks Proterian and the rest of the Warmane staff. I have been a member for around five years now and have to say you guys do a hell of a job with some of the crap yoou have to deal with, whether it is technical or community based. Kudos and thank you guys for staying on top of this and other issues as always.

13. Buy some god damn decent server pcs already! Its getting annoying.

14. Really....

Greetings Warmane community,

As you might have noticed in the last two weeks, we've been unfortunately having problems regarding stability. This is due to several network outages on our host's side. We would like to inform you that we are addressing the issue to our upmost potential and we are actively working on resolving the issues and we are already considering alternatives all together in case we cannot reach a solution with the current host.

In order to provide the best experience we can, we spare no expense and utilize the very best hardware that we can get so rest assured that these issues will not continue to occur. Our development team is monitoring all realms around the clock and we are already actively discussing these issues with our host.

Thank you for your patience!
    Warmane Staff

UPDATE: We've already achieved certain steps in improving the situation and are expecting to see a positive effect in the next 24 hours. We continue monitoring the realms around the clock as we review the situation further.
    Ok this is what i dont get you guys say its network outages but most of the time its players making them go offline
    or my thoughts that players are Ddos'ing them and warmane does not take an extra two to three steps to prevent it causing them to have more work more than not having ti do much
    And if you see this warmane Please take this into mind and see what you can do from ddos attacks and whatnot

First 1234 ... Last