1. UPDATE: We've already achieved certain steps in improving the situation and are expecting to see a positive effect in the next 24 hours. We continue monitoring the realms around the clock as we review the situation further.
    More like in the next 240 hours. Lol

2. It's not easy as an administrator to find errors / workaround to solve the errors. It's also possible that some bois are DDOSing Wamane but i think they have such attacks more often and can defend them.
    So let's wait for updates from the team.

3. Ok this is what i dont get you guys say its network outages but most of the time its players making them go offline
    or my thoughts that players are Ddos'ing them and warmane does not take an extra two to three steps to prevent it causing them to have more work more than not having ti do much
    And if you see this warmane Please take this into mind and see what you can do from ddos attacks and whatnot
    And what would these "extra two or three steps" be? Do you think players find out your IP through the server? Or that they DoS you passing through us?

4. And what would these "extra two or three steps" be? Do you think players find out your IP through the server? Or that they DoS you passing through us?
    There are *****s on this site that might take that as some kind of blatant admission Ob... Just trying to help...

Anyways... as others have said, thank you guys for letting us know whats going on. It's a server where none of us are truly paying. Donation doesn't count as paying for the service. You chose to do that. I've donated. So I know. But still. People shouldn't complain so much.

5. Hey, why i can't log in with this game now?

6. And what would these "extra two or three steps" be? Do you think players find out your IP through the server? Or that they DoS you passing through us?
    Hey Obnoxious, is there any action or plan about fixing problem or changing host maybe soon? Did you find the problem? Thanks

7. I hope it will be not DDOS attacks :(

8. Hey Obnoxious, is there any action or plan about fixing problem or changing host maybe soon? Did you find the problem? Thanks
    I believe Proterean's original post answers that - we are monitoring our services and discussing with our host for them to get the situation solved, while also looking for alternatives in case they simply aren't able to provide us the quality we need.

9. I believe Proterean's original post answers that - we are monitoring our services and discussing with our host for them to get the situation solved, while also looking for alternatives in case they simply aren't able to provide us the quality we need.
    Even with your post being completely clear and objective, I'm going to sit here and wait for those randoms to pop and make a post saying that you're passing the idea of a possible new server wipe.

10. Kinda hard to identify a host related problem when you're not the one hosting. Just throwing that out there for those who think staff aren't being forthcoming about the instability issues.

11. Hopefully they are able to get it fixed soon...though the crashes are at least useful right now since it's the only time we can do the Down With The Dark Iron Brewfest daily.

12. The DDos is getting out of control lately.

13. What was that ? we wasnt able to connect even site was unavaileble 5 mins ago

First 12345 Last