1. Regarding recent outages

Greetings Warmane community,

As you might have noticed in the last two weeks, we've been unfortunately having problems regarding stability. This is due to several network outages on our host's side. We would like to inform you that we are addressing the issue to our upmost potential and we are actively working on resolving the issues and we are already considering alternatives all together in case we cannot reach a solution with the current host.

In order to provide the best experience we can, we spare no expense and utilize the very best hardware that we can get so rest assured that these issues will not continue to occur. Our development team is monitoring all realms around the clock and we are already actively discussing these issues with our host.

Thank you for your patience!
    Warmane Staff

UPDATE: We've already achieved certain steps in improving the situation and are expecting to see a positive effect in the next 24 hours. We continue monitoring the realms around the clock as we review the situation further.
    Edited: September 21, 2016

2. Thank you for letting us know! Can i ask where are the servers hosted?

inb4 someone crying asking 'why do i donate'

3. Thank you for informing us, hope you will find the problem of this issue soon.

4. At the end of the day, you guys are nice to us cheap assmunchers, love ya <3

5. Update: We've already achieved certain steps in improving the situation and are expecting to see a positive effect in the next 24 hours. We continue monitoring the realms around the clock as we review the situation further.

6. Excellent to know you are working on a solution and the problem isnt a warmane issue its a host based issue, stay strong, thanks for updating us.

7. Woah nice one guys. To be honest, I have been playing on Frostwolf for the past period, I havent noticed that much disconnects and such, they were actually worse like 2-3 weeks back, but still Im glad to see ya'll working on it so this can be even more stable! Thanks!

8. Greetings Warmane community,

As you might have noticed in the last two weeks, we've been unfortunately having problems regarding stability. This is due to several network outages on our host's side. We would like to inform you that we are addressing the issue to our upmost potential and we are actively working on resolving the issues and we are already considering alternatives all together in case we cannot reach a solution with the current host.

In order to provide the best experience we can, we spare no expense and utilize the very best hardware that we can get so rest assured that these issues will not continue to occur. Our development team is monitoring all realms around the clock and we are already actively discussing these issues with our host.

Thank you for your patience!
    Warmane Staff

UPDATE: We've already achieved certain steps in improving the situation and are expecting to see a positive effect in the next 24 hours. We continue monitoring the realms around the clock as we review the situation further.

Since you say it is a host problem and you try to monitor it I dont get the context? Than when it is a host problem, for DEDICATED SERVERS it just can be rooting, cause all other Faults, like DNS or other Problems come from the ServerAdmin...so actually it sounds very weird, what u say their. SO CAN WE SEE PLS THE TICKET SUPPORT FROM YOUR HOSTER WERE HE SAYS ITS A HOSTERPROBLEM?

This lil short useless Informations are useless since we know that not all what you try to sell us is the TRUTH. So a lil bit transparency maybe?

Screenshot? Hoster Support Mail? 24h Monitor Mail since i bet you use a Monitoring Software? The Alertsite from the Monitoring Software? (screenshot)

So far....

Than actually just to say it, this what happened for example on Neltharion the last days, this lag spikes, without Serverdowns, or specificly said from 9 Lag Spikes, 1 Serverdown, this simple looks like a stresstest from Kali or on LOIC so maybe check the logs due to this 2 things cause it wouldnt be the first time, that ppl try LOIC on Warmane.....

9. Since you say it is a host problem and you try to monitor it I dont get the context? Than when it is a host problem, for DEDICATED SERVERS it just can be rooting, cause all other Faults, like DNS or other Problems come from the ServerAdmin...so actually it sounds very weird, what u say their. SO CAN WE SEE PLS THE TICKET SUPPORT FROM YOUR HOSTER WERE HE SAYS ITS A HOSTERPROBLEM?

This lil short useless Informations are useless since we know that not all what you try to sell us is the TRUTH. So a lil bit transparency maybe?

Screenshot? Hoster Support Mail? 24h Monitor Mail since i bet you use a Monitoring Software? The Alertsite from the Monitoring Software? (screenshot)

So far....

Than actually just to say it, this what happened for example on Neltharion the last days, this lag spikes, without Serverdowns, or specificly said from 9 Lag Spikes, 1 Serverdown, this simple looks like a stresstest from Kali or on LOIC so maybe check the logs due to this 2 things cause it wouldnt be the first time, that ppl try LOIC on Warmane.....
    Why do the admins have to prove anything to you? The fact that they came out and stated there were issues and they are working to resolve them is pretty nice already. Don't try to spin it and require more information because you don't like what they said. If it was a DDOS type attack, then it is still on the host end. If there are issues with the server stability due to other reasons, and they are blaming a host issue... maybe, but still. Your rant about wanting proof from the hosting company that it was something on their end just screams entitlement.

10. Thank you for letting us know! Can i ask where are the servers hosted?

inb4 someone crying asking 'why do i donate'

they cant tell u where are the servers hosted..u will DDOS them :D

11. Since you say it is a host problem and you try to monitor it I dont get the context? Than when it is a host problem, for DEDICATED SERVERS it just can be rooting, cause all other Faults, like DNS or other Problems come from the ServerAdmin...so actually it sounds very weird, what u say their. SO CAN WE SEE PLS THE TICKET SUPPORT FROM YOUR HOSTER WERE HE SAYS ITS A HOSTERPROBLEM?

So far....

You sound like a 12 year old saying words that have no meaning, wanting to sound like a grownup.
    Please, just stop, lol.

12. Since you say it is a host problem and you try to monitor it I dont get the context? Than when it is a host problem, for DEDICATED SERVERS it just can be rooting, cause all other Faults, like DNS or other Problems come from the ServerAdmin...so actually it sounds very weird, what u say their. SO CAN WE SEE PLS THE TICKET SUPPORT FROM YOUR HOSTER WERE HE SAYS ITS A HOSTERPROBLEM?

So far....

What the actual **** does this mean? Not trying to be mean, but I seriously can't understand a word he's saying.

SO CAN WE SEE PLS THE TICKET SUPPORT FROM YOUR HOSTER WERE HE SAYS ITS A HOSTERPROBLEM?
    Wh... WHAT?!

13. What the actual **** does this mean? Not trying to be mean, but I seriously can't understand a word he's saying.
    He is basically implying that our announcement about issues isn't the truth, and that we should provide proof that it's our host having repeated hardware problems, not something caused by us.

Seriously, I'll be brief: no. Not only we go through misdirecting measures so our actual host isn't a public information for security reasons, we simply do not owe you any sort of screenshot or "proof" that the issue is on the host. If you want to believe the problem is on us, despite the many other times we openly divulged when similar problems happened, go ahead. If that's your inclination, you will simply dismiss any argument or "proof" as fake or "not proof enough" anyways. Just a tip: keep it to yourself. I'm fairly known for having zero tolerance with people creating theories to call us liars.

123 ... Last