1. Icecrown population

Hello gm's i just wanna know are you planing to add more place on icecrown population (like 13k or someting) couse there is always 1k waiting in que... I am one of em so i cant play couse too long que time... Please make more place for more peoples :)

2. Hello gm's i just wanna know are you planing to add more place on icecrown population (like 13k or someting) couse there is always 1k waiting in que... I am one of em so i cant play couse too long que time... Please make more place for more peoples :)
    I understand that you really want to increase the population. I am also pretty sure that the admins/staff will increase the server population once the server is ready, if they want to do it.

While waiting for this to change(?), there are options. You can donate to skip queues for example :)

3. Hello gm's i just wanna know are you planing to add more place on icecrown population (like 13k or someting) couse there is always 1k waiting in que... I am one of em so i cant play couse too long que time... Please make more place for more peoples :)
    Donate and skip the queue .

4. Just wait till october, most likely 20% of online will leave, so you will get your room.

5. Just wait till october, most likely 20% of online will leave, so you will get your room.
    People play here cause donation, released content and high rate leveling.
    I have never heard about "omg let's go icecrown because x5 reputation rates there".

I bid on 5% population loss cause lordaeron-minded creatures will find their place finally.

Changes:
    1. ICC rep farm becomes pain, ring gaining has been delayed dramatically.
    2. Newbies will spend more time in heroics due to crap reputation rates.
    3. Reputation titles and mounts become rare and hard.
    4. Achivement nerds will miss achivements.

Professions is another question, still, i've managed to level few characters for sale on Lordaeron and have never seen any real problems with profressions except enchanting TBC rods. Professions will be outdated compare to player's level - yes. However, i saw plenty user who ignored profession leveling untill they reach 80 - more moneys for mats and fast mounts for grind.
    Edited: September 22, 2016

6. Don't worry m8,on October 1st queues wont exist :)

7. how about people stop creating the same threads about queue, put 10 euro into this server and be done with it? doesnt hurt to contribute, does it?

8. Sometimes you can play like this:
    Log in and afk in char screen. Dont afk in game cuz probably you will be kicked out. You have better chance afking in char screen like I do sometimes when I want to play in the evening.

9. how about people stop creating the same threads about queue, put 10 euro into this server and be done with it? doesnt hurt to contribute, does it?
    New comers don't know how to use forums and they won't find any source saying that you can give 10 bucks for queue skip, so, better ignore and move on

10. Hello gm's i just wanna know are you planing to add more place on icecrown population (like 13k or someting) couse there is always 1k waiting in que... I am one of em so i cant play couse too long que time... Please make more place for more peoples :)
    You need to donate to skip the queue. I donate at least 2-3 times a month lol. You only need to donate once though.