1. Make Blackrock more popular

We'll I suppose all the pve players wouldn't want to see balckrock grow as it is pvp the entire time, it is a fun realm as it's stone cold killing all the time.

I would like to have the WOW team look at this suggestion. To get Blackrock more popular, host a tournament where players, where if they are the top killers in the realm, can win their caracter with its full gear and have the option to export theat caracter to say Icecrown etc, etc.
    This will super charge the players going there, hoping to win their caracter.
    And fact: competing is fun, the world is about competing, so why not the warcraft world.

It will also take a very skilled player to be "numero uno" as everybody there turn to playing in groupies.

This is my thoughts...you villans out there dont need to comment any nonsense...this is meant to reach WOW team as afterall, my business in real life is sales, so I am sharing a sales idea with wow team.

2. "I would like to have the WOW team look at this suggestion."

Good joke.

3. There are different type of business sales, and unfortunately yours is not based in the gaming sphere. There's absolutely no reason to compete for a transfer, furthermore to a PVE server, simply because players choose to play here for a reason. This won't only make players leave once they transfer but will also further reduce the population of the server. A more valid suggestion would be unlocking certain 'fun' items, titles or faction changes, etc., after achieving certain amount of kills, rating or whatever.

4. Noone cares about blackrock. You can suggest whatever but the server is up only because there is a demand. To say it in a different way, they have 0 interest in a instant server and the server is up only because there are people that play on it. Once people leave, server will shut down.