1. Players are already illegitimately in possession of Season 7 weapons

How is this a thing?

2. memories back at it again.
    didn't you say somewhere you don't play this game anymore?
    :_D nice hobby

3. memories back at it again.
    kakakakakakaka, but who cares, server down 4lyfe i is think agl

4. Fun times.This is why testings n **** shoudnt be done by players on pserver.Prone to abuse by "best guilds" not to mention all that race trying to find exploits to abuse in pve.Nuff said.Hence i hate Those "tryhards" realm firsts.Wtb harsher bans for exploiting.
    Edited: September 22, 2016

5. memories back at it again.
    I probably should not even respond to this.

I don't know. It's not even my screenshot, I just had forwarded to me, and felt I needed to question the issue, since it has relevancy to me, because I do, in fact, play the game, so consider finding a quote of me saying I don't a challenge. I just don't bother with PVE anymore.

6. How is this a thing?
    They bought fury items with AP before AP was wiped and refund them after that and get AP back if u smart u keep that AP and spend them 1-2month after when nobody will care and say that 5/5rele is VoA luck and get ahead or you could be dumb as **** as this guy and buy rele wep in 1st day lol. Please ban these tardos

7. Perma ban him. Not for this exploit, but for his stupidity. At least wait week or two before you equip rele weap ffs. Genius

8. Also i can assure you that there are people running around with refunded AP right now some of them playing it smart and not spending them yet, best thing to do would wipe ap again now since they prolly run out of 2h refund timer on their items and there is not much harm since there were been just 2rbg rewards so far meaning people would loose max to 50ap.

9. Yes, there are people who tried to "play the system" with the use of refunded points.
    All Relentless items will be removed around tomorrow morning.

10. Yes, there are people who tried to "play the system" with the use of refunded points.
    Can you track down people who are in possesion of refunded AP without them spending it?

11. Can you track down people who are in possesion of refunded AP without them spending it?
    I personally can't say for sure myself, but, with my understanding of databases, and the fact the information I got is that the refunded points should have been cleared, but for some mishap weren't, I tend towards "yes."

12. Yes, there are people who tried to "play the system" with the use of refunded points.
    Gj, **** them up because they tried to **** warmane up

13. Yes, there are people who tried to "play the system" with the use of refunded points.
    Hope only, Relentless weapons and sets, because i legitimately bought 4 off sets by 190k honor thanks to daily random bg bonus + WG commanditns + WG quests + AP commendations. ANd really dont wanna farm it again. And i also deleted my furious offsets..

14. Hope only, Relentless weapons and sets, because i legitimately bought 4 off sets by 190k honor thanks to daily random bg bonus + WG commanditns + WG quests + AP commendations. ANd really dont wanna farm it again. And i also deleted my furious offsets..
    If you did get it legitimately, and not by abusing refunded points that weren't cleared, there's nothing to worry about.

12 Last