1. There is no chance to obtain offsets non-legitimately. They are for honor and honor is not deleted during start of new season :)

2. Clever use of game mechanics. Nothing wrong

3. Clever use of game mechanics. Nothing wrong
    That's not our point of view, which will be made clear around tomorrow morning, as I already said.

4. That's not our point of view, which will be made clear around tomorrow morning, as I already said.
    Im happy there are finally some actions taken regarding the issues on the server :)

edit: typo

5. That's not our point of view, which will be made clear around tomorrow morning, as I already said.
    What about those who actually expected something like this to happen, purchased furious items to refund them when season starts, but haven't logged in so far? Im sure there's quite a few who did this.

6. What about those who actually expected something like this to happen, purchased furious items to refund them when season starts, but haven't logged in so far? Im sure there's quite a few who did this.
    I don't have an answer for that, but I forwarded your concern for it to be taken in consideration, if it wasn't already.

First 12