1. Just a quick quastion

Hello people, just wanted to ask. How to get into a guild which is not super casual and doing raids like once per week but raiding every evening and not requiring 6k+ or a full cleared icc. Or, how to get that without a guild, Thank you <3. I am 5.2k btw and can't even clear icc 10 nm cuz somehow everyone is req 5.5 and achiev for dat.

2. Hello people, just wanted to ask. How to get into a guild which is not super casual and doing raids like once per week but raiding every evening and not requiring 6k+ or a full cleared icc. Or, how to get that without a guild, Thank you <3. I am 5.2k btw and can't even clear icc 10 nm cuz somehow everyone is req 5.5 and achiev for dat.
    Use the force .

3. Hello people, just wanted to ask. How to get into a guild which is not super casual and doing raids like once per week but raiding every evening and not requiring 6k+ or a full cleared icc. Or, how to get that without a guild, Thank you <3. I am 5.2k btw and can't even clear icc 10 nm cuz somehow everyone is req 5.5 and achiev for dat.
    Be really good in 5mans, to make an impression on members of raiding guilds. Make friends and see if they will take you on a trial basis. Look on the recruitment forum here and put in applications to raiding guilds. If you have previous raiding experience, even if not ICC... they should view that as a plus.

4. How about you make your own PuG?

5. idk where re u from but local guilds have good communication with each and most of the time they give vacant slot for their guildies around 4.5-5k gs too.
    Reason behind team spirit.

6. You wont get KS on 10/25 with pugs, get in a non-hardcore guild that does guild runs, there are many guilds like that. Try some which you see players from that are nice in rdfs, ask around what's their schedule and see if it fits you.