1. Whoever he is he has a nice naming policy, 10/10, would buff anytime.

2. It wasen't that hard

That multiboxer is a veteran player. I actually had quite fun yesterday with him raiding SW. I died like 8 times but we killed his characters 3 times as we ganged up. There's really nothing game breaking since after 20 mins of his attacks, enough allys gathered up to take him down each time after he came back and resumed.

Any players who weren't able to use AH during his cityraid, went for ironforge via tram.. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Besides it's better to have him attacking SW rather than finding him in AV match lol.

There was one orc shaman multiboxer with 4 chars total. (From guild "we're imba" or something)
    There was one Tauren shaman multiboxer with 7 chars + 3 resto druids, total 10 chars. (From guild "autobots rollout", which I believe is the same operator that had "Taliban" guild before moltdown with character names: Talibanone, Talibantwo, Talibanthree, etc while the controller was a tauren named "allahuakbar". lol)
    And third group was total 5 horde players from guild (Unit X).

In all there was less than 20 attacker and you make it sound like people are quitting because 1 city of 4 gets attacked for extended amount of time, even though it was able to wipe out the attackers 3 times before they stopped for the day.

Personally I like world PvP like this and would love to fight these guys again some other day.
    Edited: September 23, 2016

3. Also, that "Dream" guy was not the attacker.. this person I only find in BG's lol.

I think there are 4 major multiboxers on horde side and only 1 on ally side.

4. couple of days ago , mbx was camping infront of icc . i died several times while my guild 24 /25 was waiting for me but i m not complaining. it is kinda exotic and brand new colours into game. I assume that thoze multiboxers contrributing the server , the juice is worth the squeeze...

5. It wasen't that hard

That multiboxer is a veteran player. I actually had quite fun yesterday with him raiding SW. I died like 8 times but we killed his characters 3 times as we ganged up. There's really nothing game breaking since after 20 mins of his attacks, enough allys gathered up to take him down each time after he came back and resumed.

Any players who weren't able to use AH during his cityraid, went for ironforge via tram.. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Besides it's better to have him attacking SW rather than finding him in AV match lol.

There was one orc shaman multiboxer with 4 chars total. (From guild "we're imba" or something)
    There was one Tauren shaman multiboxer with 7 chars + 3 resto druids, total 10 chars. (From guild "autobots rollout", which I believe is the same operator that had "Taliban" guild before moltdown with character names: Talibanone, Talibantwo, Talibanthree, etc while the controller was a tauren named "allahuakbar". lol)
    And third group was total 5 horde players from guild (Unit X).

In all there was less than 20 attacker and you make it sound like people are quitting because 1 city of 4 gets attacked for extended amount of time, even though it was able to wipe out the attackers 3 times before they stopped for the day.

Personally I like world PvP like this and would love to fight these guys again some other day.
    Right idea! Keeps it fun doesn't it? I'm not sure what you mean by "major" boxers, there are new boxers joining the ranks every so often.. I like it! Possible 20+ toons? In any case, Most boxers are laid back and cool to bs with, but these rage explosions tend to make me chuckle these days...

Everyone is leaving the game.... ok Chicken Little......

6. And third group was total 5 horde players from guild (Unit X).
    Hey that was me :) Was probably one of the last times I raided SW, have since left that guild, but I do play the druids as resto for main spec :) I am an old school dwarven priest healer from classic era on retail and always loved healing. The challenge of healing with multiple characters is actually very fun to me. Although it is mainly geared towards large scale things such as that city raid, WG etc. My off spec is balance for questing and farming.

Anyways nice to see you on here.

I would have to say I am one of if not THE most active boxers on horde side. There are 2-3 others on fairly regularly, and then more that log in once or twice a week maybe.

@OP: Sorry if you had a bad experience, but the real fun is to organize a raid yourself to defeat a multiboxer or another raid with alot of characters/people in them. Try being proactive about it and make some social contacts, get organized. Understand the weaknesses, etc. It's a load of fun if you see it as a challenge to overcome instead of getting super mad about it and feeling like giving up.

Also just to let you guys know, not all multiboxers are *******s. Some of us do it for very different reasons than you might think. I personally used to raid in a high end progression PVE guild back in classic on retail. When burning crusade was released, my guild fell apart, the dungeon finder got implemented etc. I got tired of getting people that were clueless in my groups. So, I filled the slots with who I knew I could depend on, myself. It has progressed quite a bit from there, mainly PVE and a little PVP.

I like to challenge myself with things like running heroics with no dedicated tank or healer with something like an all mage group. Or using my current paladin team with one prot and four ret. I rely on healing from the four divine storms, and instant flash heals with which I have to moniter four characters art of war procs to achieve. I am proud to have achieved what I do, and what I cannot get past, I learn how to adjust what I am doing. I just recently cleared FoS and all but the last boss of PoS with this pally team, with a 3-3.2k GS on my toons.

Anyways I am rambling, point is, try not to get discouraged, and turn it into something positive. And remember, regardless of someone else's playstyle, it is another person trying to have fun as well.

7. Is there a limit of characters ???
    Only how much your PC and internet can handle. For me it's probably around 3, for some guys, on wotlk, it's about 50...

8. Multiboxing IS illegal. Using bot programs as hacks is illegal right? There you go. Only a chicken**** coward would have to use 8 toons to beat someone. It's garbage. I have heard from a lot of pvpers that the multiboxer is a GM. Obviously it's someone who enjoys cheating. The GMs on the server are allowing botting. It's not like they every do anything about it. Yes, people are leaving because of it. When they do, it's Warfails fault. GMs here are biased and lazy anyhow. 2 days to "answer" a ticket. And by answer I mean, open your ticket, place the cut n paste response. Delete your ticket and do nothing.

9. Multiboxing IS illegal. Using bot programs as hacks is illegal right?
    For one it is not illegal. And secondly, there is no automation whatsoever with multiboxing. If we do not press a key, our characters cannot do anything. The software solution many use is a bit more similar to something such as the drivers for your keyboard.

There you go. Only a chicken**** coward would have to use 8 toons to beat someone. It's garbage.
    Actually most boxers do not strive to play multiple toons against just one person, all of the ones I know enjoy a challenge, especially large scale battlegrounds or world pvp where we can encounter not only the same amount of toons as we play, but even more for the challenge :)

I have heard from a lot of pvpers that the multiboxer is a GM. Obviously it's someone who enjoys cheating. The GMs on the server are allowing botting. It's not like they every do anything about it.
    This is just utter nonsence and false rumors. I know most of the boxers on the server I play on, and non of them moonlight as a staff member. Also legit cheaters are banned all the time, I usually see plenty of accounts being banned for botting specifically as well.

Yes, people are leaving because of it. When they do, it's Warfails fault. GMs here are biased and lazy anyhow. 2 days to "answer" a ticket. And by answer I mean, open your ticket, place the cut n paste response. Delete your ticket and do nothing.
    A few things to note here. If people are leaving the game because multiboxing is allowed, then alot more must be leaving for facing multiple players at the same time or even entering a BG, especially facing a premade group or getting gannked while leveling on a PVP server.

I would highly suggest also reading the rules for both in game and forums as to your conduct and disrespect about the server, the staff and potentially other members.

When making in-game tickets, make sure you also follow the guidelines for making tickets. If you put utter nonsence in there or something that is already explained on the forums or in the rules, then yes, it will most likely be a simple responce. As far as a ticket wait time, just think about the size of the population and how many tickets must be getting submitted for various things, then think of the size of the Warmane staff. They are not miracle workers or just there for only your concerns, they have tens of thousands of players to worry about.

In conclusion, I think the old thread that used to be stickied is no longer stickied and kind of lost in the mix. Maybe one of the staff members could put some sort of stickied thread to hopefully curb some of this type of behavior and questions. I may be missing something?

Anyways I did dig up a few staff responces for you as well:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2657105
    Originally Posted by Obnoxious
    The "final conclusion" is that because people who create threads complaining about it and those who take part in it are the ones against it, obviously. This is like saying the "final conclusion" of asking if meat is bad on a vegan meeting is "yes."

Either way, we're neutral about multiboxing. It isn't encouraged, but it isn't forbidden in any way.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2454759
    Originally Posted by Arbiterone
    As I said on my last post, multiboxers will not be banned for having fun. It is not against our rules.
    I'll be closing the thread now, this discussion went way out of the topic.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2417493
    Originally Posted by Aragmon
    Multi-boxing is allowed for several reasons. First, it isn't cheating in any way, as there isn't any item or spell exploits, or packet editing going on. Secondly, Blizzard allows this, therefore it is "Blizz-like". And last, there is nothing a multi-boxer can do that a group of the same number of opposing characters cannot. Anyone is allowed, also. Which means you are more than welcome to retaliate against multi-boxers by multi-boxing against them. It raises challenge, competition, and fun to certain aspects of the game, for both multi-boxers and their opponents, where there would normally be none.
    From stickied thread on this section.
    I do hope people with concerns about this will actually read this post, although I would assume the majority of the people who blow up about our playstyle will not have the patience to read this much or to look at a situation without a biased view. I do hope otherwise. Also if anyone who may have had negative feelings about boxing but come to realize it is more something they do not fully understand, feel free to message me, or ask questions in this thread. I occasionally take the time to answer questions, simple or advanced.

Have a good day!
    Edited: September 24, 2016 Reason: added links directly to the posts from staff as they were closed threads/not directly quoteable

10. First, it isn't cheating in any way, as there isn't any item or spell exploits, or packet editing going on.
    Same as scripting on arena wich is bannable.
    Difference is - not a single multiboxer can repeat their manipulations with toons WITHOUT programm, while obvious scripter in first view can be just really good player.
    Edited: September 25, 2016

11. They don't bring the server money, they bring the server more queue time. I did not see a single multiboxer who did donate for a single character they multibox, lets not even talk about them donating for all the characters they multibox. This should really not be allowed in order to profit the server; 1 multiboxer playing 10 heroes can donate once, but 10 people playing their characters can donate 10 times. Do your math please.

12. Same as scripting on arena wich is bannable.
    Difference is - not a single multiboxer can repeat their manipulations with toons WITHOUT programm, while obvious scripter in first view can be just really good player.
    Except they aren't the same. The programs "scripters" use send keystrokes for them. A multiboxer program does not function without the user sending keystrokes.

They don't bring the server money, they bring the server more queue time. I did not see a single multiboxer who did donate for a single character they multibox, lets not even talk about them donating for all the characters they multibox. This should really not be allowed in order to profit the server; 1 multiboxer playing 10 heroes can donate once, but 10 people playing their characters can donate 10 times. Do your math please.
    You must not have seen too many of the multiboxers around. Just yesterday, I witnessed a group of multiboxed Ret paladins, all with Shadowmourne and BiS pve gear.

First 123 Last