1. Do your math please.
    this made me lol. why don't you try doing YOUR math. if a multiboxer wants to skip the queue on all their accounts, they have to donate on all of them. there's 0 difference between 10 people donating on 1 account, and 1 person donating on 10.

2. They don't bring the server money, they bring the server more queue time. I did not see a single multiboxer who did donate for a single character they multibox.
    These are those phrases where either the "info" comes from their very own mind or the guy haven't invested much time on this server.

Let's see, boxers who are "famous" for me
    Purplebeer - Full wrathfull and LK hc mace, not a single arena achiev nor Light of Dawn
    Borug - Same as above
    Bobea - LK hc mace, no Light of Dawn achiev (only 1 donated item, this might have come with that 23 coin gift from acc being old, can't guarantee)
    Mbxa - LK mace aswell, no achiev, wrathfull shoulder, no 3s achievs
    Oh, queue skip part, I forgot, bah whatever

Okay, maybe we can gather coins from the trees which I had no clue about it, why we never had a announcing topic about it? Shame...

3. I am actually a donor on all of my accounts. And as far as the queue thing. Think about the amount of toons us multiboxers actually have online at once, at any one given time. Even if Purple, Mbx, Bobe and myself were online at the same time thats like less than 100 toons definitely. This is out of a population cap of 12,000 people online. We are less than 1% of the population in the rare scenario of most of us being online at the same time. Look at the queue size, which is usually what 1000-1200 people? Also look in the major towns in both factions and in Dalaran at all of the AFK people. How are we the ones that are the cause of the queue to get online?

I think maybe some people need to spend less time on the game and more time in school studying math....

4. Dont listen to these no-lifers complaining on forums.
    Keep up the great multiboxing.

5. Intima. You're wrong on all counts and you waste too much time defending scumbags botters/scripters. Do us a favor and f off.

Have a great day, f-ing off somewhere.

6. no they arent lol whoever says that they will leave the server is plain lieing

people arent gonna leave cause of multiboxer

people arent gonna leave cause the gold squish

people arent gonna leave cause the rep and proff rates changing

just stop
    I think you're right. People aren't going to quit because of these changes.
    The problem, I think, is that people who join after these changed are instituted, are not going to continue playing. When it takes 7x longer than it already does to get gold, rep, and profession xp... I just don't think quite as many players are going to be willing to carry on on this server.

7. Intima. You're wrong on all counts and you waste too much time defending scumbags botters/scripters. Do us a favor and f off.

That is a solid defense I would say /sarcasm. I am not defending anyone except the playstyle that I have come to use over the years and enjoy very much. Now as far as actual botters, I cannot stand. That is something that does ruin the server in various ways, economy, access to mining nodes etc. But that is a completely different subject.

I do hope that some people with this line of thinking and misunderstanding can learn the difference in what it is we do and what actual botters and hackers do. If you would read the response given above by our Super Mod Mercy. You may need to read it more than once... but she clearly states the main difference in multiboxing and botting/scripting. There is no automation whatsoever in multiboxing. Has a multiboxer ever used hacks or bots or cheats? I cannot say they never have, but I cannot recall an account of where they did either, and I am sure if they were you would see a nice big wall of ban text for them in game, but the thing is multiboxing is not cheating, regardless of your "opinion" and botting/scripting is cheating and a very bannable offence.

8. Intima. You're wrong on all counts and you waste too much time defending scumbags botters/scripters. Do us a favor and f off.

He shouldn't need to defend them. You shouldn't be attacking them in the first place.

9. Multiboxing would be a problem if it weren't for already existing game mechanics and logic.

1. You only die if you are pvp-flagged
    2. You can queue bgs from anywhere -- nobody said you had to queue in a city
    3. You can have AH alts that are never pvp flagged
    4. Multiboxing was 100% legal on retail -- Warmane is Bliz-like
    5. In pvp matches whenever there is a multiboxer the team it's on has a greater chance of losing because they cannot spread out to cover the whole zones.
    6. When a multiboxer dies in pvp or cities, they have often a difficult time getting their characters back together.
    7. A 40m raid of skilled pvp players on TC or RC will destroy any multiboxer because of healing and dps alone with 40 brains thinking for themselves instead of only one brain controlling 40 of the same character
    8. Log out for a bit if you hate it or do something else -- there is always another zone in Azeroth/Northrend, or Outland to explore

10. They don't bring the server money, they bring the server more queue time. I did not see a single multiboxer who did donate for a single character they multibox, lets not even talk about them donating for all the characters they multibox. This should really not be allowed in order to profit the server; 1 multiboxer playing 10 heroes can donate once, but 10 people playing their characters can donate 10 times. Do your math please.
    We didnt donate ? how cute , we donated to skip que and get items :) and after the moltdown we got nice amount of coins back so we got our gear back, we dont donate right now because we cant thanks to paymentwall bug stuff :)

And for other people who posted here and hate us as multiboxers its not our problem that you dont have a good pc to handle it or you dont like multiboxing we enjoy multiboxing and we are gonna do it until warmane staff will decide to make a rule against us(multiboxers)to stop us doing it , until then enjoy the pwepwepwe pwn of 40 raids :), you can do all the multiboxing via macros ingame:) or keyclone that its alowed by blizzard and other online games :)

LE: I need to give credit to RustCohle , he know what he talks about :) a good group even of 5 people can wipe our booms out :) but you need brain to know which target to kill is and focus on it :) if you aint doing it you are dead

First 123