1. Keg-shaped treasure chest

Now it drop eot instead of eof. Is this normal? http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Keg-Shaped_Treasure_Chest

2. dunno, the last 3 days i opened the chest i got neither items nor a token

3. I noticed that today too. EoT instead of the EoF we were getting. And it seems that it shouldn't be normal as the link from the OP on wowwiki says EoF. Why did Warmane change our emblems? can we get a staff reply about the change? it seems that it's not blizzlike to make this change....

4. we were getting too man eofs so they changed it

5. Yeah I got EoFs for the first two days or so and it's been EoTs since then.

6. eof gear is too good to be given away likely, rather give players eots

7. i remember that midsummer's daily reward did gave 2eof although frostlord ahune is more challenging than coren direbrew.

8. i did it before 1 hr it gives 2 eof

9. i did it before 1 hr it gives 2 eof
    Stop talkin Bull**** dude... it will only give u 2 EoT

10. i did it before 1 hr it gives 2 eof
    u r high
    it gives eot for last two days

11. it seems they also changed droprates for mounts with this emblem fix. if you didn't get it in the first 2 days like almost everyone, you're pretty much screwed.

12. it seems they also changed droprates for mounts with this emblem fix. if you didn't get it in the first 2 days like almost everyone, you're pretty much screwed.
    i noticed this 2

it really sucks

13. Well since just a few days left, pretty sure that I am not going to get a kodo this year... :(