1. Pvp dead after TOC release?

I can understand that there are a lot of focus on pve now that there are new emblems released and new instances. But the pvp has become so dead, there are not people doing duels in dalaran anymore (and it used to be a lot), there are no people outside the cities Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

The RBG queue is also very long, I was really hoping that the new releases was going to increase the population and the activity. Would think atleast the pvpers would still do pvp, since there are a new gear now etc :)

So is it really still worth to play this server for pvp? I am just asking... not sure if I wanna level new atls. Or is the best to just move on to icecrown?

2. Arenas, sure. Definitely not battlegrounds, though. There are usually several ongoing battleground battles being fought simultaneously.

3. Our world is dying. There is nothing to go back to. If pvp players are to survive, we must make home on Icecrown.

4. Our world is dying. There is nothing to go back to. If pvp players are to survive, we must make home on Icecrown.
    This is bullsh**. BGs are so good now, logging too much better than on Icecrown where is double population. Arenas will start logging before 1st arena flush, because people now wants to do relentless offsets and start arenas stronger.

I have character on Icecrown too and i can say that PvP there is so low. There are very bad PvP players, on Lordaeron there is more good PvP players at all.

5. This is bullsh**. BGs are so good now, logging too much better than on Icecrown where is double population. Arenas will start logging before 1st arena flush, because people now wants to do relentless offsets and start arenas stronger.

I have character on Icecrown too and i can say that PvP there is so low. There are very bad PvP players, on Lordaeron there is more good PvP players at all.
    The players on Lordaeron is maybe better, but I feel like the queues for rbg is very long. It can take everything from 5-15 min. 5 minutes is okey for me, but when you wait 15 min for a wg, that may last everything from 5-20 min, is it really worth it? If it becomes a AV, the game ends because there are not enough players anymore, and I have to wait 5-15 min again.

6. The players on Lordaeron is maybe better, but I feel like the queues for rbg is very long. It can take everything from 5-15 min. 5 minutes is okey for me, but when you wait 15 min for a wg, that may last everything from 5-20 min, is it really worth it? If it becomes a AV, the game ends because there are not enough players anymore, and I have to wait 5-15 min again.
    Did you played BG´s last week? Maybe i waited 5min for first BG, but after this you will get into logging wave and it´s instant log ;)

7. Did you played BG´s last week? Maybe i waited 5min for first BG, but after this you will get into logging wave and it´s instant log ;)
    Yes, I have played on this server since release of it. I guess I am very unlucky then. Even tho, you should not need to be in a "logging wave" to get instant log. I don't except it to be instant, but I have often, atleast the last two weeks, waited 10-15 minutes, without getting a queue. Because of the long queues, I end up just sitting in sw or dalaran doing nothing, until I just change video game.