1. heilroom from ally -> horde ?

can't sent it, but im pretty sure it worked this way on retail. any1 can confirm or tell me how i get it to work?

2. can't sent it, but im pretty sure it worked this way on retail. any1 can confirm or tell me how i get it to work?
    It still works. You were probably also trying to send gold or some other items. Sending gold with heirlooms used to work before the new core. It doesn't work anymore, now you can only send the heirlooms.

3. Or it's enchanted with an enchantment that makes it soul bound.

4. It works just fine. Like the others mentioned you cannot send other non-heirloom items or gold cross faction. As far as weapons, it cannot have the temporary enchants on them at the time you go to send them, such as warlocks, shaman etc with the temporary buffs on your weapon. Same thing with a rogues poisons. If that is the case, you can just simply re-equip the item and right click the buff at the top of your screen to dismiss it and then try to resend.

Hope you get it figured out!

5. You need to take Flying licence book which can be taken by Fly trainer (Blue Hawk) at Dalaran for 1000 gold.
    So the steps are following:
    Put the book (licence) on mail, put all the herloms aswell write the name of your Horde toon, done!